i originally set this up on my device. is this possible or do i need to set up a new one? if so, how?

i do not see any options to do this on the device
    07-09-2011 12:27 AM
    You can't change your MobileMe address once it's created. As of June 6, Apple is also not allowing anyone to create new .me addresses, and it appears this will remain so until iCloud goes live this fall. So you're stuck with what you have for now.
    BLiNK likes this.
    07-09-2011 05:05 AM
    well at least it sounds like it will be possible eventually. thanks for looking into this
    07-09-2011 07:31 AM
    wondering if anyone has been able to change their @me address.. i am not seeing an option for this in the beta
    08-03-2011 02:26 PM
    wondering if anyone has been able to change their @me address.. i am not seeing an option for this in the beta
    Unless something drastic changes, you probably won't be able to just change your @me address unless you cancel the account and create a new one. I do hear aliases will be back once iCloud goes live to the public, so you'll have that option...but you won't likely be able to change your primary address.
    08-03-2011 03:14 PM
    other than the device where else can i delete or cancel my account?

i did it via the device and it comes back as before. i'm assuming it is because it is associated with my Apple ID?
    08-03-2011 05:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD