I have a single Apple account. It is my Apple ID, my iTunes Account, my developer account AND my MobileMe/.Mac account (it is an @mac.com account still).

I have no idea how to get that account transitioned over to iCloud. All references I have found suggest that I need to set up a new ID, but that would throw all of my stuff out of whack.

Anyone in the same situation?
    06-25-2011 08:02 PM
    I have a single Apple account. It is my Apple ID, my iTunes Account, my developer account AND my MobileMe/.Mac account (it is an @mac.com account still).

I have no idea how to get that account transitioned over to iCloud. All references I have found suggest that I need to set up a new ID, but that would throw all of my stuff out of whack.

i am. i created a new id just for icloud back up until my .mac is transfered over. i still use my .mac for purchases.
    06-26-2011 09:07 AM

Everyone is in the same situation. For more information read this thread.
    06-26-2011 11:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD