Help, I'm a confused MobileMe subscriber

xultar

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
When will we get to sign up for iCloud? I can't afford to be without my email, they will make sure we can sign up before mobileme goes away at the end of the month, correct?

I want to keep my Mobileme address.

fubaracing7374

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
When will we get to sign up for iCloud? I can't afford to be without my email, they will make sure we can sign up before mobileme goes away at the end of the month, correct?

I want to keep my Mobileme address.

MobileMe is not going away until next year. Log into MobileMe and it will show that your subscription has been extended.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

xultar

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
OMG you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally thought it said June 30,2011.

I'm sorry for being an idiot. I didn't catch up on this until i was on the plane. By then I was buzzed from cocktails!

Sorry for being a complete idiot.

jmjohn

Apr 14, 2009
Visit site
You are not a complete idiot!!! I did exactly the same thing, then realized that it was next year before it goes away........happens to all of us sometime.

Have a great day!

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
OMG you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally thought it said June 30,2011.

I'm sorry for being an idiot. I didn't catch up on this until i was on the plane. By then I was buzzed from cocktails!

Sorry for being a complete idiot.

Funny, when I first got the email I thought the same thing ... LOL

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Mine me.com account expired. I assume it'll still be available later to renew but don't have that option right now.

vzwtech07

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
After reading this thread I think I will just keep my hosted exchange account. I thought all the mobileme apps were staying and they were adding icloud stuff and it was going to just be that...but from what I read here mail is going away? Is this true?

I was looking at making the switch to icloud but not now...

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
After reading this thread I think I will just keep my hosted exchange account. I thought all the mobileme apps were staying and they were adding icloud stuff and it was going to just be that...but from what I read here mail is going away? Is this true?

I was looking at making the switch to icloud but not now...

All your mobile me data including email will be migrated to iCloud for free.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Mine me.com account expired. I assume it'll still be available later to renew but don't have that option right now.

Goto MobileMe and log in with your credentials, you may be surprised to see that your account has been reinstated with a 2012 expiration.

dilipc

Jun 24, 2009
Visit site
I checked, mine expired in January and now I can't log into Me. Will I be able to use my old MobileMe email address when iCloud is launched?

whiteshadoww

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know of a workaround to reactivate a mobileme account that expired about a month before all accounts were extended? My timing was off by....that much!

FiftyPenceR8

Jul 22, 2011
www.fiftypencer8.com
I bought a mobileme subscription code from an eBay seller to extend my account a few days before they announced that they were extending all users for a year for free.

I am currently awaiting a refund from apple but don't hold much hope seeing as I bought the code from an eBay seller.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW