When will we get to sign up for iCloud? I can't afford to be without my email, they will make sure we can sign up before mobileme goes away at the end of the month, correct?

I want to keep my Mobileme address.
    06-07-2011 11:07 AM
    When will we get to sign up for iCloud? I can't afford to be without my email, they will make sure we can sign up before mobileme goes away at the end of the month, correct?

I want to keep my Mobileme address.
    MobileMe is not going away until next year. Log into MobileMe and it will show that your subscription has been extended.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    06-07-2011 11:11 AM
    As a MobileMe subscriber, you have been extended until 2012....that's at least a year!
    06-07-2011 11:12 AM
    OMG you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally thought it said June 30,2011.

I'm sorry for being an *****. I didn't catch up on this until i was on the plane. By then I was buzzed from cocktails!

Sorry for being a complete *****.
    06-07-2011 11:13 AM
    You are not a complete *****!!! I did exactly the same thing, then realized that it was next year before it goes away........happens to all of us sometime.

Have a great day!
    06-07-2011 11:14 AM
    +1 here. And I was sober!
    06-07-2011 11:26 AM
    OMG you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally thought it said June 30,2011.

I'm sorry for being an *****. I didn't catch up on this until i was on the plane. By then I was buzzed from cocktails!

Sorry for being a complete *****.
    Funny, when I first got the email I thought the same thing ... LOL
    06-07-2011 11:47 AM
    Mine me.com account expired. I assume it'll still be available later to renew but don't have that option right now.
    06-13-2011 10:45 AM
    After reading this thread I think I will just keep my hosted exchange account. I thought all the mobileme apps were staying and they were adding icloud stuff and it was going to just be that...but from what I read here mail is going away? Is this true?

I was looking at making the switch to icloud but not now...
    06-14-2011 09:07 AM
    After reading this thread I think I will just keep my hosted exchange account. I thought all the mobileme apps were staying and they were adding icloud stuff and it was going to just be that...but from what I read here mail is going away? Is this true?

I was looking at making the switch to icloud but not now...
    All your mobile me data including email will be migrated to iCloud for free.
    06-14-2011 09:59 AM
    Mine me.com account expired. I assume it'll still be available later to renew but don't have that option right now.
    Goto MobileMe and log in with your credentials, you may be surprised to see that your account has been reinstated with a 2012 expiration.
    06-14-2011 10:00 AM
    I checked, mine expired in January and now I can't log into Me. Will I be able to use my old MobileMe email address when iCloud is launched?
    07-03-2011 06:12 AM
    That's a good question. I would email apple and ask.
    07-18-2011 12:00 AM
    Anyone know of a workaround to reactivate a mobileme account that expired about a month before all accounts were extended? My timing was off by....that much!
    07-20-2011 10:27 PM
    I bought a mobileme subscription code from an eBay seller to extend my account a few days before they announced that they were extending all users for a year for free.

I am currently awaiting a refund from apple but don't hold much hope seeing as I bought the code from an eBay seller.
    07-22-2011 02:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD