I'n not sure what happened, but all of my calendar entries (total of 6 calendars) have disappeared from my iPad. The updates are showing on my iPhone, iPod Touch, MacBook Pro and within MobileMe... but not on my iPad... I have tried deleting my MobileMe account from my iPad and readding it... but nothing.

Also, I notice that on both my iPhone and iPod Touch, I have a button on the calendar screen to choose which calendars appear... I see no such button on my iPad... what the heck happened?
    10-20-2010 06:43 PM
    Did you install the latest MoileMe calendar update? If yes, you'll need to change your iPad config a bit or it drops all your syncs (happened to me).
    10-30-2010 09:18 AM
    Yeah, Apple did a half-assed upgrade... rolled out the new MobileMe calendar before the iPad software was ready to go... they don't seem to see that as an issue... in my business, it's called "Tech surprise"... it goes like this: Boom, there it is. It's now broken. You're welcome. Once again Apple's arrogance shows through. I love Apple's products, but sometimes they are their own worst enemy.
    10-30-2010 10:53 AM
    I agree with you Hank ... Kind of unlike apple to take away from simplicity ... Strange behavior indeed.
    10-30-2010 12:32 PM
    I have the same issue. The iPad is the only device where the calendar doesn't sync. Hope it's fixed soon.
    10-31-2010 02:23 PM
    10-31-2010 02:36 PM
    Thanks, that worked!
    11-01-2010 04:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD