In MoblieMe can you change the e-mail setup to have a column similar to what it looks like on the iPhone and to the right a large preview block? There is a picture of what I want it to look like but I am not sure if that is the beta mode download if requested.
    05-28-2010 11:40 PM
    This is what I am talking about in the above post..
    05-29-2010 08:50 AM
    If the feature's in BETA right now I'm not sure how long it will be until it's released for public use... I'd imagine it will just be a few more weeks so that Apple can iron out the kinks. Maybe this will be part of their kicker when they announce free mobileme subscriptions. haha
    05-29-2010 09:55 AM
    Is MobileMe really going free? I was going to actually pay for a subscription (not the full price but one on amazon/eBay) but if there is a good chance it's going free then i'll hold off.
    05-29-2010 11:30 AM
    Is MobileMe really going free? I was going to actually pay for a subscription (not the full price but one on amazon/eBay) but if there is a good chance it's going free then i'll hold off.
    Nobody knows for sure, as usual with apple. But I think they just might do it, to compete with Google's services.
    05-29-2010 12:58 PM
    Nobody knows for sure, as usual with apple. But I think they just might do it, to compete with Google's services.
    And I can't wait for them to reimburse me and everyone else who paid for our MobileMe times already(I signed up for 2 years, 6 months ago) . LOL, I better get an Apple Gift card witht the difference if they do, since I already paid. But I am sure apple will make nicey with all of us already forking over like $75 to them

MobileMe is good for email and calendars, but find my iPhone is the biz-nass. Great feature! Totally helped me find my iPhone once
    06-01-2010 04:11 PM
    I'm also hoping they go free I would definately be onboard. I'm on a two month trial right now had to figure some settings out for work but I'm loving it so far. OP how does yours show right now? I swear that is how mine displays I'll have to confirm 2morrow.
    06-01-2010 08:55 PM
    spoke with an att mgr at their store and he said MobileMe would be free within the next month to compete with Google as was said before.
    06-04-2010 02:46 PM
    This is what I am talking about in the above post..
    its coming i have it now in the beta
    06-04-2010 06:19 PM
    @ticman:
    AT&T, and even Apple store employees, don't know ****.

They are simply reading the same blogs we do and stating their opinion as if it is fact.
    06-04-2010 08:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD