I love my mobile me. I also love logging into my boyfriends and sending him annoying messages he can't ignore. Usually purposely embarrassing while he's at work.
    I read this as "I also love logging into my boyfriends account and reading his email..."
    12-11-2009 03:48 PM
    Another thought in the great MobileMe vs Google debate. If you sync with an exchange server, then you can't also use google sync. I just got an iPhone and started a MobileMe trial. I really like the convenience of not having to plug in to keep everything in sync and since I have a corporate exchange sync set-up, MobileMe is the best way to keep my personal info synced as well.
    12-12-2009 10:41 AM
    Another thought in the great MobileMe vs Google debate. If you sync with an exchange server, then you can't also use google sync. I just got an iPhone and started a MobileMe trial. I really like the convenience of not having to plug in to keep everything in sync and since I have a corporate exchange sync set-up, MobileMe is the best way to keep my personal info synced as well.
    agreed since we've covered this over 100 times on these forum

I put my wife on mobileme first. it's her main email address. I then moved it to a family plan and I have two accounts on it. we're keeping it.

I wish mobileme would let me sync contacts to/from both accounts
    12-14-2009 01:52 PM
    mobile me all the way!!!
    12-15-2009 05:58 PM
    I noticed that yeterday, and today, Mobile ME email is SLOW in delivering. Something like two hours! Not impressed.
    12-16-2009 08:31 AM
    I noticed that yeterday, and today, Mobile ME email is SLOW in delivering. Something like two hours! Not impressed.
    I thought something was wrong with my phone as all notifications were slow (iTweetReply took over an hour at one point). Haven't received much today to test.
    12-16-2009 11:28 AM
    I actually just turned off my Mobile ME email. I was forwarding my Gmail to it, and thus my iPhone was receiving Mobile ME and Gmail. But it was so slow it was killing me. I'm back on Gmail's Exchange option at present.

I might try it later this evening...

I thought something was wrong with my phone as all notifications were slow (iTweetReply took over an hour at one point). Haven't received much today to test.
    12-16-2009 12:06 PM
    GMAIL obviously
    12-16-2009 11:04 PM
    I read this as "I also love logging into my boyfriends account and reading his email..."
    He's not cool enough to get any good ones.
    12-24-2009 05:12 PM
    GMAILLLL Definitely
    06-29-2010 10:42 AM
    I can't get my contacts to sync with gmail when I had mobileme trail it worked great but I had double contacts and then when I deleted I lost all my contacts!

So I'm gonna see how google does once I am able to sync my contacts to it!
    06-29-2010 10:49 AM
    I've been very happy with MobileMe so far. I'm actually getting the family account within the next couple weeks so my wife can use it also. SPAM control seems to be on par with my gmail account. But I'm also just using the MobileMe for family and certain forums and sites.
    06-29-2010 11:28 AM
    I think Mobile Me is the best also, but I stop using it. I cant justify spending $99 a year every year for MobileMe when others services just as good are out there. Google sync is in no way better than MobileMe, but my main concern is email and Gmail sync is great for me. I'm sure Apple would get more people on MobileMe if it was just a onetime $99 fee.
    06-29-2010 12:39 PM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD