mobileme issues on blackberry handset...

yardwork2009

May 21, 2009
Visit site
hi all

great forum;

just got my iphone 3g; i love it;

i am using both it and my curve 8310 on the rogers network;

i signed up for mobile me, push is working great on the iphone; but....

however, when i added the @me.com address to my blackberry, i was getting that address to push on both devices which is what i wanted; then when i woke up the next day, emails were only pushing to the bb and not the iphone from the @me.com address;

i ended up deleting the address form the bb and deleting the account on the iphone and then re-entering the account on the iphone and now push is working fine again;

anyone else have any issues like this?; i would like to have my @me.com push to my bb as well but i dont want to lose push on the iphone to get it;

any advice would be great;

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Honestly when I had a BB along with my iPhone I never had issues like this. They both pushed fine. It is possible that you just had some bad luck and whatever was the issue is now gone. Good luck!

yardwork2009

May 21, 2009
Visit site
Honestly when I had a BB along with my iPhone I never had issues like this. They both pushed fine. It is possible that you just had some bad luck and whatever was the issue is now gone. Good luck!

thx for the post;

that is what i am thinking but i wanted to get some other users advice since i have had my iphone only a few days and i thought i was missing something;

i will try it again and advise;

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73