Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

25 59.52%
  • No

5 11.90%
  • Not sure yet...

12 28.57%
    When this thread first started I had dumped MoMe because I had issues with my email accounts. But I tried it again after reading all the positives here, did some studying online, and found out why I was having email issues, corrected that, and I am REALLY glad I have MoMe back again. It just makes managing calendars, contacts, and email so EASY.
    04-30-2009 09:46 AM
    Keeping mine, love it. I wish the UI online at me.com was a little more stable per say such as google's gmail online.

When I go to add a contact me.com refreshes cancelling all I've done, I would then have to do it again to take.
    It seems like the UI is getting better and better. I started back in May (a year ago) and it wasn't worth it at all, but it has since been having me thinking of making it my permanent email even though I don't have a mac.
    05-03-2009 03:40 AM
    It seems like the UI is getting better and better. I started back in May (a year ago) and it wasn't worth it at all, but it has since been having me thinking of making it my permanent email even though I don't have a mac.
    Well I keep hearing of some new significant features being added at WWDC or thereabouts so I am definately waiting to see if I want to keep it.

If MobileMe received an update that would make the UI as stable as Gmails it'd be golden.

My next option would be the hosted exchange way.
    05-19-2009 03:21 PM
    I really love MobileMe...I'm still within my 2 mos trial which will run out sometime towards the end of June or so..I will be buying a full family version for me and the gf
    05-19-2009 03:53 PM
    I really love MobileMe...I'm still within my 2 mos trial which will run out sometime towards the end of June or so..I will be buying a full family version for me and the gf
    She doesn't have an iPhone does she? Someone told me only the primary pushes... hope that's is wrong though.
    05-20-2009 12:58 AM
    She doesn't have an iPhone does she? Someone told me only the primary pushes... hope that's is wrong though.
    I'm pretty sure each email account will push fine. I've heard of people who had two MM accounts on ONE phone couldn't have both set on push. Is this what you're thinking of?
    05-20-2009 01:16 AM
    i'm going to get the mobileme when the get back my iphone feature comes out.
    05-20-2009 09:57 AM

Yes she has always had an iPhone. It's the only phone she's used since they launched in 2007. Went from a 2G to a 3G.
    05-20-2009 01:23 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD