MobileMe stopped pushing e-mail

Frozen001

Nov 3, 2008
Visit site
My MobileMe has stopped pushing my e-mail any thoughts or others having this problem. It started yesterday evening....

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
Was MoME weird today?

Was it just me and my computer today or was MoMe very, very slow in "pushing" today?:confused: Changes I would make on the iMac would take some time to make it back up to MoMe. Emails to my iPhone are very slow.

Is it just me or has anyone else seen this?

Tunnelrunner

Jul 7, 2008
Visit site
I didn't have any problems syncing my calendar today with MoMe.

Of course, I always try to "make the changes/edit data" from the iphone only (not iCal, not Outlook, and not from MobileMe itself).

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I had some problems yesterday with changes made from my MacBook running 10.5.6...changes to calendar items didn't initiate a sync--had to do it manually then it worked.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I have to admit, my MobileMe has been shaky the past half hour or so. It should clear up soon. Knock on wood.

*Merged two threads together.

Tunnelrunner

Jul 7, 2008
Visit site
Okay...right now, my laptop is unable to connect/sync with MobileMe. Even more so, I can't connect with the Internet period from my laptop (I'm posting from my iPhone). I'm hoping this is a network issue due to the severe Chicago weather (-17 degrees!).

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
Mine actually cleared up today. It must have been a server or something else in the system.:confused: But I am back to normal now. (Whatever normal is):p

MrEClass

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I thought maybe their was some MM issue going on as well when I would check my email in my browswer and maybe 10/15 minutes later look at my phone and it still showed that I had MobileMe mail. :eek:

Could it be because I'm only on an Edge connection? All other syncing works flawlessly and quickly (I've tested :p) despite not being on Wifi or 3G.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2