Maybe it's just me but I have been using a exchange account and just decided to add my MobileMe back onto my iPhone only to find that Apple has seemed to iron out some kinks in MobileMe... maybe it's just me but has anyone else noticed this?
    11-15-2008 09:39 PM
    Yeah I went back to MM about 6 weeks ago and no hiccups yet, among a MacBook, iMac, and iPhone.
    11-15-2008 11:19 PM
    Yeah I went back to MM about 6 weeks ago and no hiccups yet, among a MacBook, iMac, and iPhone.
    Yeah, I am impressed so far. It's much improved.
    11-16-2008 01:12 AM
    works great for me too...maybe because there's alot of free trial that have been expired and now the server is less crowded....my free trial just finished on nov 15 i took a year with mobile me and its working great so far... less then 5sec to receive a email
    11-18-2008 05:39 AM
    works great for me too...maybe because there's alot of free trial that have been expired and now the server is less crowded....my free trial just finished on nov 15 i took a year with mobile me and its working great so far... less then 5sec to receive a email
    That may have something to do with it, but I'm leaning more towards that Apple has been fine tuning this ever since July 11th and finally have gotten it right. Especially after the scolding they got from Mr. Jobs. I'm sure people's jobs were on the line...
    11-18-2008 10:02 AM
    yup yup.... much better!!!!
    11-21-2008 11:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD