I'm very frustrated with the syncing of my contacts & calendars with my phone. Please help!!!!
    08-12-2008 10:28 AM
    A little more detail on your problem and then maybe I can help you. Error message???
    08-12-2008 11:20 AM
    Can't get Mobileme to push my contacts or calendars to my iPhone. When I go to my calendar or contacts in iTunes, both say being synced through the air through Mobileme but nothing is getting pushed to my phone.
    08-12-2008 03:45 PM
    This may be obvious but you do have all your push settings on the phone in the on position correct???
    08-12-2008 05:23 PM
    Yes I do. I've even gone back and backtracked every step of the setup procedure for MobileMe and each device and still nothing. Also, I am trying to sync my calendars with my wife's pc and our family pc and no luck there either. The window will pop open informing me that the sync will change X amount of my calendar but when I go to Microsoft Outlook on either of those other computers, there's nothing there in the calendar events.
    08-14-2008 04:44 PM
    Also, when I change items on my iphone it doesn't change on my Macbook either.
    08-14-2008 04:47 PM
    On the mac, have you tried reseting the sync data? Under mobileme settings, advanced, reset sync data. Give that a try. And I would also remove the other computers from your mobileme account as well. Which you can do in the mobileme settings on the Mac. First get the Mac to sync properly.
    08-14-2008 08:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD