Is this a bug?

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I noticed this morning on my HomePod mini alarm, that when I said “hey Siri snooze” it said no alarm was found. I was just wondering if you you’ve heard of this happening? this is the first time I’ve had it happen

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
After reading your post, I set an alarm via my Home Pod Mini for 9:15 PM Eastern Time and when the alarm sounded, I said, “Hey Siri. Snooze it”. The response from Siri was, “Okay. I snoozed it”.

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I was just wondering if anybody has noticed their HomePod mini saying “no alarm ringing here” when they tried to say snooze and the alarm went off when scheduled

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I was just wondering if anybody has noticed their HomePod mini saying “no alarm ringing here” when they tried to say snooze and the alarm went off when scheduled

Unsure of your inquiry as our only HomePod Mini is downstairs and we use Alexa for alarms. But I’ll see if I can reproduce.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I’ve not experienced that, but then again I never snooze. Still, I’ll set an alarm, and then ask Siri to snooze and see if I see what you’ve described. I’ll get back to you with the results later.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost