So in almost all reviews everyone said the HomePod could hear you over the music really well. For me anything past 50% it won’t respond to Hey Siri unless I shout at it.
    I’ve reset it a couple times but still happening and checked the settings multiple times.
    Anyone else? Any ideas how to fix?
    03-07-2018 10:16 PM
    Maybe change the position?? I really don't know of anything else. I have mine at max value and it can hear me speaking normally when I say hey Siri from across the house. I only needs to speak a little louder when I am in the next room.
    03-08-2018 09:20 AM
    Maybe change the position?? I really don't know of anything else. I have mine at max value and it can hear me speaking normally when I say hey Siri from across the house. I only needs to speak a little louder when I am in the next room.
    Thanks. I moved it from the corner nightstand in the bedroom to the dresser top and it seems to pick up my voice better.
    03-10-2018 05:29 PM
    Siri on my HomePod used to only acknowledge me about 1/3 of the time.
    I’ve tried different positions and found one that works most of the time, but I still need to shout “Hey Siri” several times occasionally.

Doesn’t seem to make any difference if there is music playing or silence.

The odd thing is that once I finally get Siri’s attention she has zero problem understanding my requests.

It’s kinda like she is busy doing something else when I call out to her and it takes a few goes to get her back to her operations console LOL
    03-10-2018 10:01 PM