Siri Not Responding When Music Is Playing

matt3166

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
So in almost all reviews everyone said the HomePod could hear you over the music really well. For me anything past 50% it won’t respond to Hey Siri unless I shout at it.
I’ve reset it a couple times but still happening and checked the settings multiple times.
Anyone else? Any ideas how to fix?

Steven Sabo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Maybe change the position?? I really don't know of anything else. I have mine at max value and it can hear me speaking normally when I say hey Siri from across the house. I only needs to speak a little louder when I am in the next room.

matt3166

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Maybe change the position?? I really don't know of anything else. I have mine at max value and it can hear me speaking normally when I say hey Siri from across the house. I only needs to speak a little louder when I am in the next room.

Thanks. I moved it from the corner nightstand in the bedroom to the dresser top and it seems to pick up my voice better.

iBloke

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Siri on my HomePod used to only acknowledge me about 1/3 of the time.
I’ve tried different positions and found one that works most of the time, but I still need to shout “Hey Siri” several times occasionally.

Doesn’t seem to make any difference if there is music playing or silence.

The odd thing is that once I finally get Siri’s attention she has zero problem understanding my requests.

It’s kinda like she is busy doing something else when I call out to her and it takes a few goes to get her back to her operations console LOL

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2