One author described the HomePod as “Openly Hostile”.....WTH!

TylerLV76

Dec 23, 2017
Visit site
While this may be convoluted, this is how I stream a non apple device to the HomePod. On my windows laptop, I am running a program called airserver. It basically allows my laptop to act as an Apple TV. I can then airplay whatever to and from the laptop. I can also play audio off the laptop through the HomePod using airserver as it allows me to connect to it as an audio device. Today I had a friend connect his android phone via bluetooth to my laptop as a target for audio playback to stream from his phone. It then played through the HomePod. While this may not be an ideal setup, it does work.

Free or paid?

TylerLV76

Dec 23, 2017
Visit site
(Laughing).... Go for it!

You're a bad influence lol.

I just bought 3 pairs of Airpods. One for me because its Monday, one for my 18 year old because I spoil her and one my wife for valentines day. Somehow ended up getting my wife a new Nike Apple watch also since shes been complaining about the battery life on her Series 0.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site

I just bought 3 pairs of Airpods. One for me because its Monday, one for my 18 year old because I spoil her and one my wife for valentines day. Somehow ended up getting my wife a new Nike Apple watch also since shes been complaining about the battery life on her Series 0.

Nice!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Very nice, sir, and congratulations on taking care of your pre-Valentine's Day checklist. May your reward exceed your expectations....:cool:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2