Looking for outdoor cameras...

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I know this is an old post, but I have a Logitech Circle 2 WIRED camera - I use it indoors, not outdoors, and it works fine with Homekit. Logitech says that it works outdoors as well (assuming that you can get power to it - it is a plug-in camera only.)

Do not get the "wire-free" (battery powered) Logitech Circle 2 camera, by the way - it is not Homekit compatible.

LucyaSmit

Dec 23, 2020
Visit site
Hi, Annie! You should better ask any company that is into the security system installation. They know how cameras work and what factors are the most important. There is a big variety of different variants on the market now. Some of them are with cables, some of them are wireless. Some of them need a wi-fi connection, some of them work with a sim card. When I was solving that issue, I asked the [redacted] that I was cooperating with to help me with a choice. They do not produce their own cameras, so they will not sell you them to have more income. Otherwise, they could recommend the best variant for your case. Call them for a free consultation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73