Duplicate Listings in Same Room?

matt3166

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
I have a HomePod, Apple TV and a single Hue light in my bedroom. But for some reason in the home app under Home Hubs there are three listings. 1 is my iPad but the other 2 are Bedroom and Bedroom (2). I can’t figure out which is which and nothing is named that.
Anyway to fix this?

mavsguy842

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
If you unplug either the Apple TV or the HomePod, make note of which Home Hubs say Connected. I don't know about the Apple TV, but I'm pretty sure the HomePod appears as the name of the room it is in.

Is there a functional reason you need to know which Home Hub is which, or are you just curious/frustrated by the unchangeable names?

matt3166

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
If you unplug either the Apple TV or the HomePod, make note of which Home Hubs say Connected. I don't know about the Apple TV, but I'm pretty sure the HomePod appears as the name of the room it is in.

Is there a functional reason you need to know which Home Hub is which, or are you just curious/frustrated by the unchangeable names?

I was just curious. I just think it’s weird that their not separated by names. When not HomePod and Apple TV instead of Home 1 and Home 2. Feels like. Dr. Seuss

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal