So I jumped into the hue lights. I was able to sync it to my iPhone with HomeKit via the hue app. I assumed that it would sync across devices and work on my iPad. I was wrong. I tried to do it through hue app on the iPad but I get error message below. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance
    07-08-2018 02:04 PM
    This is driving me crazy. Any help is appreciated
    07-08-2018 09:31 PM
    Hopefully someone with some experience will chime in soon!! I ordered the starter kit but haven’t received it yet.
    07-16-2018 08:27 PM
    Hopefully someone with some experience will chime in soon!! I ordered the starter kit but haven’t received it yet.
    I’ve got 7 lights on my Hue Bridge, but I set them up awhile ago, so I don’t remember doing anything special. I think I set them up n my iPhone first and then they just appeared on the iPad. I can see and control them from the Hue app on both my iPhone and iPad. They also all appear appear in Home on Control Center on both. However, they don’t always work from the Home icon on the iPad. I can also control them from Alexa and Siri.
    07-16-2018 08:53 PM
    You shouldn't need to sync your Hub to Siri from the iPad, because you've already done that from your iPhone.

Does your iPad's Hue app control your lights?
    Are you signed into your iPad with the same Apple ID as on your iPhone? If not, you'll need to share Home access to the Apple ID you use on your iPad.
    Can you control your lights from the Home app on the iPad?
    07-17-2018 08:24 AM
    It’s weird. Took several days but now it is synced. Not sure what I did or didn’t do to be honest. Loving the lights tho!
    nikkisharif likes this.
    07-21-2018 08:48 AM
    It’s weird. Took several days but now it is synced. Not sure what I did or didn’t do to be honest. Loving the lights tho!
    Glad it worked itself out!!! I can’t wait to install mine. I’ve been slacking this week, so they’re still in the box🤷🏾*♀️
    07-21-2018 11:31 PM
    Glad it worked itself out!!! I can’t wait to install mine. I’ve been slacking this week, so they’re still in the box🤷🏾*♀️
    Installation took like 5 minutes. Super easy. You will love them
    nikkisharif likes this.
    07-22-2018 06:37 AM
    Installation took like 5 minutes. Super easy. You will love them
    Thanks!! I’ll probably set them up today.
    07-22-2018 07:56 AM