Yesterday I had new garage door openers and doors installed, purposely choosing LiftMaster MyQ openers. Chamberlain is the consumer brand and LiftMaster is the installer brand of the same company. A couple weeks beforehand, I purchased a MyQ Home Bridge, which is a separate box that enables HomeKit support for Chamberlain and LiftMaster MyQ garage door openers.

The Home Bridge is currently being offered at an introductory price, $20 less than the final retail price.
    https://www.chamberlain.com/smartpho...yq-home-bridge

I was able to get the MyQ Home Bridge setup and mounted in about an hour, and now I can control both of my garage doors using Siri. As of now I added the doors to my "good night" scene to make sure they're closed for the night when I turn off all the lights. I am also able to ask Siri if the garage doors are closed or open.

I've been holding off on new garage door openers for a long time, waiting for a product that supports HomeKit. One opener has been non-functioning for about a year. I'm very glad that Chamberlain/LiftMaster finally have a product that supports HomeKit, and I'm sure many other people will jump on this suite of products as well.
    10-12-2017 01:41 PM
    Thanks for the tip....
    10-12-2017 07:18 PM
    Here is a picture of the MyQ Home Bridge mounted to the garage wall. The box is fairly small and comes with a very easy to use mounting bracket.LiftMaster MyQ Garage Door Openers, MyQ Home Bridge-myq-home-bridge.jpg
    10-13-2017 07:52 AM