Sell Your Old iPhone For Cash!

What's my iPhone worth?
    Any Google Home or Amazon Echo users out there? If so, what do you like about them? Or, if you happen to have both, which one do you prefer, and why??
    05-31-2017 10:18 AM
    Funny you should ask! I just read a great blog on the iMore front page the other day about that topic!

Google Home vs. Amazon Echo: 8 Differences You Should Consider Before Buying | iMore

Personally I'm an Amazon guy. I own a Tap and a Dot, plus I'm giving serious thought to the Show! Unfortunately I don't have any/much home automation, BUT as a internet appliance able to fetch info, play music and answer my questions, my Amazon devices are wonderful. In particular I use the dot as my bedside device. It's my clock and radio, it tells me the news and weather and can answer pretty much any question I ask. Sometimes I bluetooth my phone and play audio books on it, but more often I bluetooth to my tap. My tap is my main travelling companion. I take it to work, down the shore, when I travel, I basically take it wherever I go. I can then either use it as a traditional bluetooth speaker, OR I can use the wifi hotspot in my phone, or hotel, or where ever and listen to pandora, or get my news etc.

I can't really compare since I don't have a google home. HOWEVER I am impressed with the AI in Google Assistant so I'd imagine Google Home works just as well as Amazon devices.

EDIT: This must be the topic de jour! lol I just found another great blog on it today at another Mobile Nations site, Android Central.....

https://www.androidcentral.com/amazo...nts-fall-short
    Last edited by pkcable; 06-01-2017 at 10:57 AM.
    06-01-2017 08:52 AM