Any HomeKit hubs that work with Logitech Harmony hub?

I

iMore Question

I'm looking to setup voice control of my media center. I've got the Harmony Hub on it's way from Amazon. Does anyone know of a HomeKit hub that would allow me to activate the Harmony with Siri?

Thanks
Robert

adamjustice

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
I have a Harmony Hub as well and agree this would be great but unfortunately there is no official way to do this via HomeKit right now. You may want to look into Homebridge through which is a third party tool that connects a lot of other products that are not HomeKit compatible to HomeKit.

MorningZ

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I've successfully gotten Harmony Hub to work with HomeKit over homebridge... it's not hard to setup but you need Tobago a computer running all the time

Robin Thakur

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I've successfully gotten Harmony Hub to work with HomeKit over homebridge... it's not hard to setup but you need Tobago a computer running all the time

I put homebridge onto a raspberry pi to try and get this to work, all the activities show up fine in Home coming from the hub, but when you tap on them they just don't do anything! Eventually after spinning for a while it just has a little exclamation mark which presumably means timeout. The ultimate remote which came with the hub works fine with the hub