Save up to $100 on Apple's M1 iPad Pro: Starting at $749 at Amazon

got my first Apple Watch last Monday. how do you edit the Activity app? I can’t seem to figure it out. for example, how long I stand has been out of sync, it says ive stood for 2/12 hours when I’ve only stood for let’s say 10 minutes total
    06-11-2020 10:29 AM
    It can definitely be a bit confusing to figure out! Here’s information from Apple’s support page about the Activity App:

[Stand]
    The Stand ring shows hours in which you've stood and moved for at least a minute. Complete your daily Stand goal by standing up and moving around for at least 1 minute during 12 different hours in the day. Even if you stand all day, you still need to move around.
    If you specify that you use a wheelchair, the Stand ring switches to the Roll ring. Roll shows hours in which you’ve pushed around for at least 1 minute.
    You can’t change your Stand or Roll goal, but you can change your Move goal.

To read more tap on this link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204517
    Chris Cook5 likes this.
    06-11-2020 10:50 AM
    oh, so you can’t change stand? I thought stand was measured by hours
    06-11-2020 11:03 AM
    No you can’t change the Stand setting.
    06-11-2020 03:29 PM
    It says hours, however, it only measures within each hour. So it’s not technically mislabeled, just a little misleading. If you get a stand hour at 1:59 and one at 2:01 you get 2 stand hours and the watch won’t bother you about it until 3:50. The stand notification is ten minutes before the hour so you have a few minutes to complete it.
    Annie_M likes this.
    06-11-2020 05:34 PM
    I’m a cashier at grocery store and I usually stand eight hours a day -15 minutes for a break. How does that calculate. Lol
    06-11-2020 05:36 PM
    You should get credit for 1 minute per each hour, totaling 8 hours. You would need to get One minute for another 4 hours In order to close your stand ring. That should be a piece of cake for you! Your should get notifications on your watch when it’s time to stand!
    Chris Cook5 likes this.
    06-11-2020 07:09 PM
    I’m a cashier at grocery store and I usually stand eight hours a day -15 minutes for a break. How does that calculate. Lol
    You have to also move a little bit when you stand. If you are completely still (more specifically if your arm wearing the watch is completely still), it won't register your "standing" during that hour.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    06-11-2020 07:17 PM
    You should get credit for 1 minute per each hour, totaling 8 hours. You would need to get One minute for another 4 hours In order to close your stand ring. That should be a piece of cake for you! Your should get notifications on your watch when it’s time to stand!
    I do. What’s breathe Notification
    06-11-2020 07:25 PM
    I do. What’s breathe Notification
    The breathe notifications seem to be random and their intention is to guide your in a one minute breathing exercise to help you relax and calm down. It’s actually quite effective!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    06-11-2020 10:38 PM
    i’ve been testing this. what does the light blue versus dark blue represent on standHow do you edit the Activity app?-img_1012.jpg
    06-13-2020 10:47 AM
    Light blue means that it recorded one stand hour, while the darker one it didn’t.
    Chris Cook5 likes this.
    06-13-2020 12:22 PM
    Yeah, the grayed out one indicates that you had the watch on, but you didn't register a "Stand" function during that hour.
    06-13-2020 04:50 PM
    nice, I just tried that and it worked. My next question is are you able to add datq in your move goel in your activity app. for example I raised my move goal not realizing it would raise the same day
    Last edited by Chris Cook5; 06-17-2020 at 04:01 PM.
    06-15-2020 01:49 PM
    is there a way to add/delete workouts
    06-17-2020 02:35 PM
    You helped me learn something Chris! You can delete a workout by going to the Activity App on your iPhone. From there, tap the Workouts tab, and select the workout you wish to delete, swipe right and then tap delete.

From everything that I’ve been able to read I believe that it’s not possible to edit a workout once it’s been saved.
    Chris Cook5 likes this.
    06-17-2020 02:54 PM
    nice, I just tried that and it worked. My next question is are you able to add datq in your move goel in your activity app. for example I raised my move goal not realizing it would raise the same day
    Annie_M likes this.
    06-17-2020 04:02 PM
    I totally get this but I do not believe this is possible. If I’m incorrect , hopefully somebody else will come along and is explaining how to do so.
    06-17-2020 07:38 PM
    Can you clarify what you mean? Do you want to lower your goal again? You just hold down on the Activity app on the watch and it will pop up so you can adjust it.

You can also manually add a workout in the Health App. I only ever add the name here, never the calories because AW has already counted them.
    06-18-2020 06:55 AM
    Can you clarify what you mean? Do you want to lower your goal again? You just hold down on the Activity app on the watch and it will pop up so you can adjust it.

You can also manually add a workout in the Health App. I only ever add the name here, never the calories because AW has already counted them.
    Are you able to add to MOVE etc? for example I raised my move goal not realizing it would raise the same day
    06-19-2020 10:48 PM
    Are you able to add to MOVE etc? for example I raised my move goal not realizing it would raise the same day
    I’m still not quite understanding what you want to do. Manually add calories? *What* do you mean by “add to move?” What do you want to add?
    06-20-2020 12:22 AM
    yes, add calories
    06-20-2020 09:57 AM
    Ok, do you mean you want to add Move Activity after the fact? Because, I think you already figured out how to increase your Move Goal.
    06-20-2020 10:13 AM
    yes, add calories
    Well, ya got to MOVE. You can’t manually add calories to Move. I guess technically if you added them to Exercise it would but that would be defeating the purpose wouldn’t it? If they’re too high to reach just set them lower and work your way up 10-20 at a time over time.
    06-20-2020 02:03 PM
    couple of weeks ago when I was learning about my Apple Watch I raised my calories because it was too easy to get after a couple of days because I work in a grocery store. Even though I got my MOVE ring that day it went ahead and raised them for that day. I thought it would raise it for the next day. i’m trying to say is there a way to add calories back to that day so it would count even though it was a couple of weeks ago
    06-20-2020 02:25 PM
27 12