Here is my problem. Usually, my Apple Watch sync to my iPhone, but for some reason, I decide to replace/sell my iPhone and I was full reset my iPhone Device (so Apple Watch has been disconnected to my iPhone and only using WiFi connections).

Than before I got my iPhone Replacement, I use my Apple Watch Regularly and my Activity data still count and and running without any wories, include my daily goal always done.

Then after around 10 Days, my iPhone replacement has come, so I setup my iPhone and restore the data from my previous using iCloud Backup.

Then the nightmare begin, I can't sync my Apple Watch to my New iPhone and we should reset the Apple Watch and pair again.

After follow the process on Apple Watch said you can restore from backup and the last backup is the same day.

But the issues have come. All my activity data since iPhone has been disconnected didnt appear on my Apple Watch and iPhone Activity data.

So does there any possibility to bring it back? Around 7-10 Activity data that didn't show up?

Does Apple Watch backup to iCloud too? That I mean when this Apple Watch didnt connected to my iPhone, just using WiFi?

Thanks

@jauhari
    07-02-2018 06:31 PM
    Here is my problem. Usually, my Apple Watch sync to my iPhone, but for some reason, I decide to replace/sell my iPhone and I was full reset my iPhone Device (so Apple Watch has been disconnected to my iPhone and only using WiFi connections).

Than before I got my iPhone Replacement, I use my Apple Watch Regularly and my Activity data still count and and running without any wories, include my daily goal always done.

Then after around 10 Days, my iPhone replacement has come, so I setup my iPhone and restore the data from my previous using iCloud Backup.

Then the nightmare begin, I can't sync my Apple Watch to my New iPhone and we should reset the Apple Watch and pair again.

After follow the process on Apple Watch said you can restore from backup and the last backup is the same day.

But the issues have come. All my activity data since iPhone has been disconnected didnt appear on my Apple Watch and iPhone Activity data.

So does there any possibility to bring it back? Around 7-10 Activity data that didn't show up?

Does Apple Watch backup to iCloud too? That I mean when this Apple Watch didnt connected to my iPhone, just using WiFi?

Thanks

@jauhari
    No. Apple Watch synchronizes the data to your iPhone and your iPhone backs it up on iCloud. The watch itself can’t do this.

The second you restored your iPhone, all activity and workouts on the Watch are lost and there is no way to retrieve it.
    07-02-2018 06:34 PM