An observation on Apple Watch use.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm in a circle of techies, athletes and office couch potatoes so I see a lot of wearables bought. It seems like the Apple Watch owners stick with it or wear it more than the rest.

A few triathletes and some bikers who use Training Peaks stick with their Garmins but don't wear the Garmins pretty much all the time.

So far I don't know an LG Sport owner to judge. Androidwear 2 might make a difference.

One friend said he's stuck with it because he takes work and family calls while mountain biking, skiing or doing other activities without the interruption of getting the phone.

We have 3 in the family and confess to competing over closing those rings but I know there are challenged with other systems.

My wife and I confess to using the watches more than we expected. I think it's the overall physical design and broad set of features that do it. I only know one of many wearables owners who's not used the Apple Watch they have. He did get it as a gift and wasn't seeking it. I have not seen stats but really wonder if it's the most used or stick with it model.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Your needs will determine how often you wear the Watch. For "me", the Watch has been a blessing, and not a day has gone by that I haven't worn it since getting it almost 2 years ago. After I get out of the shower and get dressed, the Watch goes on my left wrist and it stays there until I take it while preparing for bed. I don't even pay attention to the activity rings anymore. I mean, when I'm at work, I'm constantly moving and so I don't have any problems completing the circles. Notifications, calls, quick replying, checking weather, checking the time and using the timer are the things I use almost every day via my Watch. It is a benefit to me.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73