Drinking One Gallon of Water a Day!

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Five pages of this ! I hope you all realise that the gallon of water a day thing only works if it’s an imperial gallon !

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Everyone still drinking their water?!

I live in Orlando and the current temperature is 91°F. Drinking water is a must, especially during the summer months, unless you want to take a trip to the E.R. because of dehydration…. ;)

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I started drinking more water in January of this year and gave up a lot of junk food. Currently down 30 pounds.

As a reference, 30 pounds is equal to 4 gallons of water.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
This subject is so funny ! If you have nothing else to do Google the amount of water a day you need, pick an article and do the sums for yourself(or anyone else). You should have enough answers by the time you get bored, to find one to fit any regime you already follow !
On a more sober note, the consequences of over hydration should put you off this dangerous stuff !

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
This subject is so funny ! If you have nothing else to do Google the amount of water a day you need, pick an article and do the sums for yourself(or anyone else). You should have enough answers by the time you get bored, to find one to fit any regime you already follow !
On a more sober note, the consequences of over hydration should put you off this dangerous stuff !

The good thing about the world we live in is, what's bad for one person may not be the same result for several others.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
The good thing about the world we live in is, what's bad for one person may not be the same result for several others.

c8f9c20593f1061ee44d7eec6bea9d04.jpg