Drinking One Gallon of Water a Day!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I usually drink a gallon of water before noon each day 😃 I am in the gym at 4am so by noon I am most of the way through my day.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Yep, too much water is bad for you. But you should use the clear pee rule. Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day or more if your urine is not clear. Athletes or people working out in warm climates need more water than the average office chair jockey

comiken205

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
The general rule I thought was 1/2 your body weight in OZ. So if you weigh 200lbs then you would need 100oz of water. That’s for a regular day. Obviously you’ll need more if you exercise or are in a hot environment. I’m lucky if I can drink 64 oz of water.

Sorry for the American old school non relative to the rest of the world measurements.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
The general rule I thought was 1/2 your body weight in OZ. So if you weigh 200lbs then you would need 100oz of water. That’s for a regular day. Obviously you’ll need more if you exercise or are in a hot environment. I’m lucky if I can drink 64 oz of water.

Sorry for the American old school non relative to the rest of the world measurements.

That makes a bit more sense ! As for your measurements, most of my era Brits use the older and original system of imperial measurements- 20oz to the pint , we drink beer in imperial pints- 64oz not even a snifter !! For entertainment we used to drink a yard of ale, an oversized glass holding in it’s largest incarnation 3 1/2 imperial pints, to see who was fastest (loser pays)
All that, was to point out that the amounts required are quite small really !

Happy new year !!

kenmacro_88

Feb 6, 2018
Visit site
I don't have any specific value on how much should i drink water. But I drink a lot, when my body requires me to drink, maybe something like the mininum would be 1.5 L.

Sometimes when i eat so much salty food, automatically i have desire to drink water a lot, maybe my body need to flush out something through urine

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I’m back in the gym, but only doing cardio. At the conclusion of this week, now that I’ve got my wind back, I’ll return to weightlifting. Anyway, not only has my water consumption increased a bit more, but I’ve been wolfing down food like a garbage disposal.

jauhari

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Folks,

So lately I have been reading about the benefits of drinking more water. Also my city, has recently instituted a "sugar" tax on beverages with any kind of sugar. In my case that is only the artificial kind, BUT still it costs me extra! So to save money AND for health reason, I have decided to start drinking mostly water. Well I read about this one gallon a day water challenge. Now it's hard, BUT I think I can do it! It's 8, 16 bottles a day. Right now I'm half way through bottle 4.

So who is with me? Lets do this together. Lets drink more water and get healthy!

Rich

Ho many times we will goes to Toilet when we do it? :cant-watch:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
5/6 Yeti's a day...I'm good.
d0c9b31b9f9d086525da0af8b31437e1.jpg

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Drinking enough water each day is crucial for many reasons: to regulate body temperature, keep joints lubricated, prevent infections, deliver nutrients to cells, and keep organs functioning properly. So pay attention to it! Moreover it's important to drink high quality water...

Define “high quality water” please...:)

anon(10700196)

Jul 18, 2020
Visit site
Does drinking tea count? Being English, we drink a few cups of tea a DAY!

Drinking enough water each day is crucial for many reasons: to regulate body temperature, keep joints lubricated, prevent infections, deliver nutrients to cells, and keep organs functioning properly. So pay attention to it! Moreover it's important to drink high quality water...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods