I’ve been tracking my daily water intake with WaterMinder, and I tend to drink 3.7 liters/day.
    12-26-2017 06:25 PM
    The general rule I thought was 1/2 your body weight in OZ. So if you weigh 200lbs then you would need 100oz of water. That’s for a regular day. Obviously you’ll need more if you exercise or are in a hot environment. I’m lucky if I can drink 64 oz of water.

Sorry for the American old school non relative to the rest of the world measurements.
    That makes a bit more sense ! As for your measurements, most of my era Brits use the older and original system of imperial measurements- 20oz to the pint , we drink beer in imperial pints- 64oz not even a snifter !! For entertainment we used to drink a yard of ale, an oversized glass holding in it’s largest incarnation 3 1/2 imperial pints, to see who was fastest (loser pays)
    All that, was to point out that the amounts required are quite small really !

Happy new year !!
    comiken205 likes this.
    12-30-2017 08:37 AM
    I don't have any specific value on how much should i drink water. But I drink a lot, when my body requires me to drink, maybe something like the mininum would be 1.5 L.

Sometimes when i eat so much salty food, automatically i have desire to drink water a lot, maybe my body need to flush out something through urine
    03-11-2018 04:55 AM
    I’m back in the gym, but only doing cardio. At the conclusion of this week, now that I’ve got my wind back, I’ll return to weightlifting. Anyway, not only has my water consumption increased a bit more, but I’ve been wolfing down food like a garbage disposal.
    kataran likes this.
    03-11-2018 07:36 AM
    Folks,

So lately I have been reading about the benefits of drinking more water. Also my city, has recently instituted a "sugar" tax on beverages with any kind of sugar. In my case that is only the artificial kind, BUT still it costs me extra! So to save money AND for health reason, I have decided to start drinking mostly water. Well I read about this one gallon a day water challenge. Now it's hard, BUT I think I can do it! It's 8, 16 bottles a day. Right now I'm half way through bottle 4.

So who is with me? Lets do this together. Lets drink more water and get healthy!

Rich
    Ho many times we will goes to Toilet when we do it?
    07-02-2018 06:39 PM
    Ho many times we will goes to Toilet when we do it?
    A LOT! Interestingly I was diagnosed with over active badder since I posted this! I'm now doing 64oz a day now or 1/2 Gallon.
    07-02-2018 07:27 PM
    5/6 Yeti's a day...I'm good.
    ladyc0524 and pkcable like this.
    07-03-2018 06:44 PM
32 12