Bluetooth headset for exercise

bergman

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
I've just started going to the gym and I'm looking for a decent Bluetooth headset or set of earloops to use while using the various cardio machines. This will never become my primary audio device so no need to spend as much as a Bose device, but I want quality and reliability without breaking the bank. I've seen a few with a loop behind the next connecting a pair of earpieces with ear loops that look comfortable. A microphone for a rare phone call might be desirable, but not a necessity. Likewise, if they offer some noise isolation for possible use on an airplane; great, but not an necessity.
Suggestions?

marry93

May 12, 2015
Visit site
i have one Mpow? FreeGo...
it is the best choice with the full features such as: a nice stylish design, high quality and very useful. I think you should choose it.

anon(9343851)

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
I just got these about a week ago and like them a lot. For well. Very flexible and comfortable. I got them on sale a VZW for $99.

BackBeat FIT - Plantronics
I also recommend the BackBeat Fit. Sweat-proof, decent sound quality, comfortable, slightly open to let outside sound in (makes running outdoors safer). The controls are not as bad as reviews make them out to be. I had a problem with mine after 6 months (they wouldn't charge up anymore). I shipped them back to Plantronics, and they immediately sent me a brand new replacement with 2-day shipping (with a new armband and charger).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2