Fitbit Force

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone have the Fitbit Force? How do you like (or dislike) it? Thanks in advance. :)

I've had mine for about a month and I'm still getting used to it. I find that it over counts your steps if you don't take the time to measure your stride. As far as counting stairs, if you're not moving your arms, it will under count. I think the sleep function is cool, but you have to remember to start it and stop it. It will tell you how well you slept (awake, restless, etc) which I find helpful.

Overall, I would recommend it. I don't wear it every day since it's been so cold out I'm not really going outside much and I've been a slug. LOL

jsarino

VR Expert
Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your review of it. I'm still on the fence with buying one, and with LG and others coming into the fitness wearables fray, I might wait and see what will come out in the next 6 months.

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I had one for a day and brought it back and bought a jawbone up24 the force's design just wasnt great too me and putting it on was a total
Pain,

jsarino

VR Expert
Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
I had one for a day and brought it back and bought a jawbone up24 the force's design just wasnt great too me and putting it on was a total
Pain,

I've heard about the clasp (or whatever it's called) being difficult to close. I wonder if it gets easier after that, or it would be an ongoing issue.

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I've heard about the clasp (or whatever it's called) being difficult to close. I wonder if it gets easier after that, or it would be an ongoing issue.

I dont think so ive had 2 friends bring them back for the same issue and get the jawbone, i like the furl band as well but i hear the leds go out quite a bit and it looks like crap when they do as you cant replace them just get a new band

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner