Eating healthy and for weight loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Nieves

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
As someone who's struggled with weight a while I've Boyce's (for me) some of the problems start to turn up around

- stress
- money
- time/not wanting to cook

In 2007 I went on a vacation with my family and close friends and it was a blast! The only thing is, I felt so self conscious and also wish I had someone special to bring. I hated being alone and what weight did to my confidence. I also hated having no energy After that, I started a diet. I had done plenty other types of diets but this time, I chose weight watchers. I didn't go to meetings or pay or anything like that, but I did use points. I like that the diet was balanced and concentrated on eating smaller portions and better foods. I knew if I wanted to eat more I needed more filling foods or better ingredients with less points. This made it fairly easy because I could eat anything I wanted as long as I counted and portioned. I lost about a 100 lb's in 9 months from 350-250. My diet was going great up until about halfway through 2009.

This is when the environment changed.

In 2007 I wasn't working. I was primarily focused on school.(i was looking for jobs but economy in Florida, especially where I lived sucked as I couldn't drive and we were a small city with lots of people and like no commercial property or public transportation) lived at home and took all online classes. I didn't have to worry about money because my mom would buy everything I needed to make healthy food. I also didn't really do much outside of exercising and schoolwork so cooking was a fun thing! It was also easier. I had 3 brothers so with everyone helping it was painless. We had a decent sized kitchen and everyone helped cook and clean.

In late 2008 my family became a victim of the economy (mom was in real estate) and we lost everything. Me and my other brother who were old enough to work couldn't find jobs and neither could my mom.My mom decided we should move to Virginia close to my aunt. It was a great idea and everyone was in. Even my best friends a couple) moved up with us and it was a new beginning. Both me and my mom worked as well as my friends and brother. This is where. I started to motice some problems. Between work and school, no longer did I want to cook when I got home. I was way too tired and our kitchen was way too cramped for much help in the kitchen. Thought the first half of the year I would flux between hardcore dieting and not dieting. I also was not making enough money to always buy the healthier stuff and it just wasn't always worth it. I could hit the dollar menu on the way home or get something cheap at the store that wasn't healthy and I could easily warm up. Ordering pizza also happened more on nights I planned on cooling but was just too tired to cook. Stress also played a large role as I was now living in a house slightly smaller than our old place with two extra people and a whole lot less income which meant more fighting. By the end of the year I had completely stopped caring. I was always exhausted and didn't want to cook. No one else cooked like I did (used healthy ingredients and counted what they put in) so if anyone did cook it wasn't healthy. Also one of my best friends that moved with us died that winter of a Nmimonia and not only was everyone distraught, but when she died, my other best friend left us to be with his family and we now had less income. Any healthy foods we did buy were now gone. Dollar tree, store brand cheap stuff was what we tried to get just so we could eat. Every so often I would try to diet but I went from being about 210 in early 2009 to being about 260 a year later. We once again lost our place when my mom lost her job and couldn't make enough at the two jobs she got afterword. Me and my brother helped as much as we could. Maxed out credit cards. Ate cheap etc. we all split up that year. I lived in about 3 different places within the next year 2011) before ultimately living with my mom and two of my brothers who lived with a roommate and his daughter. I also had to entirely restart school when I switched from my Florida school to Virginia in 2010. 3 years of credits USELESS.... I was pretty depressed and dieting was not really even on my mind anymore. My new school was more time consuming now that I had to take public transit (less online courses available) and I was so tight on money. Then I lost my job due to having no place to live for two months and having to take a leave of absence and stay with my dad for that summer in Florida. Fast forward a year to summer 2012 and life finally started to stabilize. During the year I fell in love and moved in with my girlfriend. My best friend moved back to Virginia and me, him and my girlfriend got our own place. I still couldn't find a job but I decided to take advantage of student financial aid to help with living expenses while in college until I found a job. It was a translation but yet more stable than I had been in years. Me and my girlfriend had talked about dieting but financially we were not there. We could easily spend 30 bucks and feed both of us for a week which I was not going to argue with. Fast forward to now. Our income hasn't changed much but we are now on a diet. I have gained almost all of my weight back (started my new diet at 341) since march I have lost 15 lb's. the biggest. Problems are a desire to cook and costs of healthy foods. Our kitchen is microscopic so I hate cooking in it and since 2008 prices on healthy stuff have gotten worse!! Even when stuff goes on sale, they conveniently leave out the healthy stuff. Our groceries went from costing 120 a month to 300 a month. We basically gave up entertainment for trying to be healthy which sucks... It shouldn't be like this. Costs of healthy foods shouldn't be so different. Also there should be better options for eating out! There are enough obstacles in dieting (life being the most challenging). When we cheat while on the diet it's because of not wanting to cook usually. And generally involves eating out as cheaply as possible (we do try and avoid fast food because its the worst) this of course can also get costly so we find ourselves getting frustrated trying to figure out the best ways to do this!

Here are some things I would like to see change

- more healthy choices in restaurants ( grilled chicken and vegetables gets very old... )
- healthy fast food (subway is a ripoff and a misleading joke if you ask me)
- better pricing on lighter ingredients. (I understand some may cost more due to processes used but does lean meat need to cost significantly more per pound?? Does a tortilla shell by the same brand that has more fiber and a little less fat need to cost 2 dollars more than the original of the SAME BRAND for less product???

NOTE: sorry for the long story but I believe when it comes to dieting, it's important to note the life situations that can affect it. Many people like to criticism overweight people for being lazy and having no self control but that's rarely the true case. Lazy isn't the same as being tired from doing a lot (especially when your energy is lower due to being overweight and unhealthy) so many things affect weight. I will always continue to try to loose weight because I want to, but it will likely always be struggle until I find the right system (and am finished with college and start my career) I commend the OP for their hard work. Honestly you can literally make any of your favorite meals healthy if you can afford it and have the time. My favorite is Alfredo and I have perfected turning my moms Italian recipe healthier without taste loss!! I also might post some non-family recipes I've found or created later :) the beat way to loose the weight is to cook at home but also to try and recreate your favorite dishes healthier. This allows you to eliminate cravings while still loosing weight! If anyone can help with our quick food issue please feel free.

Last edited:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I love those suggestions and I agree with them. I have also learned quite a lot since I began my journey and I'm constantly learning more. There's a lot of things involved ini the whole process of getting into the healthy lifestyle. One thing though remains the same I find that when you start out everyone needs to realize one thing. It's something that has been twisted through the media and advertising. It is that a diet is your eating habit it is not something you do for a month to get to a goal weight before returning to your normal eating habits. This is why most people fail because they don't understand this and when they begin they have this idea that at some time it is going to end. It is a lifestyle and once you begin the foods will change along with other things but if a person wants to stay healthy, maintain a healthy weight it is a lifestyle. I'm used to tracking my food and I no longer do it with a calorie goal since I'm already at my goal weight and the calories are no longer important to me. I track it to know the break down of fats, carbs and proteins. It also allows me to see if I'm over my sugar, cholesterol, etc. intake. I'm also used to eating every 3 hours in order to keep myself full and prevent overeating. I know that I will be doing this for the rest of my life because I like the way I feel and look. The other thing that I have learned is like you said portion control and self control. I love sweets but most sweets contain saturated fats and trans fats which are a big no no for me. So it takes a lot of will power when I'm at my friends or out for dinner and there are deserts. I'm not saying it's easy but for me I savor the way I feel when I'm able to get the results I'm looking for at the gym, when I'm able to wear a shirt I bought three years ago and never wore because I couldn't fit into it. This is what I think about and then I look at the desserts and I know that they wont give me that satisfaction. A lot of people will say just have one or have it in moderation but I know that once I eat one I will want more and I will continue so I just don't have it.

kilcher

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Congrats to everyone who's trying to do better! I'm wanting to lose 100 pounds in 1 year (301 down to 200). Started 3 months ago and I've lost 37 pounds so far (so I'm at 264). My main goal is to lose weight and I'm doing that by staying under a certain calories per day. If I get more exercise (which I am) or eat healthier (which I am) that's just a bonus for me. I'm almost 40 and have 2 little kids (4 years and 6 weeks) so I really need to get it together.

Losing weight is so gradual that you may not really notice that you have more energy and feel better. This is what really makes me feel like I've accomplished something... The big bucket of kitty litter we buy is 35 pounds, when I go to the store and put that in the cart I'm shocked that I was carrying that around (actually 3 of those) ALL THE TIME. They're heavy! 1 down, 2 to go!

I'm using 3 apps right now:

WeightJournal - to track my weight. Really nice interface. Charts to track progress, displayed by week, month, 6 months, and year. Charts also include a line to show your pace to goal, which I really like - if I'm on the line I'm on pace, if I'm under the line I'm ahead of pace, etc. Helps to keep me on track because I want to stay under that line! Free.

ShapeUp - to track my calories. You can enter a custom number of calories you want to consume per day. Enter your food and the # of calories as you eat them. There's both a numerical display and a bar to show how many calories you've eaten / have left for that day. I like that I can easily enter my own calorie amounts and not try to pick from pre-populated food items. Free. They do try to push a monthly subscription for additional features but the basic functionality is free.

Squats - for exercise. Nice interface. I have fairly strong legs so these are the easiest at home exercises for me to start out with. It's 3 days a week for (I think) 10 weeks. First day is 27 squats and last day is 314 squats (broken up in 5 sets with a 1-2 minute break in between). I finished up week 3 last night (5 sets of 20) and it's starting to get tough. :p They also make a situp app which I have but am not using yet. I think these cost $1.99 each.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Congrats to everyone who's trying to do better! I'm wanting to lose 100 pounds in 1 year (301 down to 200). Started 3 months ago and I've lost 37 pounds so far (so I'm at 264). My main goal is to lose weight and I'm doing that by staying under a certain calories per day. If I get more exercise (which I am) or eat healthier (which I am) that's just a bonus for me. I'm almost 40 and have 2 little kids (4 years and 6 weeks) so I really need to get it together.

Losing weight is so gradual that you may not really notice that you have more energy and feel better. This is what really makes me feel like I've accomplished something... The big bucket of kitty litter we buy is 35 pounds, when I go to the store and put that in the cart I'm shocked that I was carrying that around (actually 3 of those) ALL THE TIME. They're heavy! 1 down, 2 to go!

I'm using 3 apps right now:

WeightJournal - to track my weight. Really nice interface. Charts to track progress, displayed by week, month, 6 months, and year. Charts also include a line to show your pace to goal, which I really like - if I'm on the line I'm on pace, if I'm under the line I'm ahead of pace, etc. Helps to keep me on track because I want to stay under that line! Free.

ShapeUp - to track my calories. You can enter a custom number of calories you want to consume per day. Enter your food and the # of calories as you eat them. There's both a numerical display and a bar to show how many calories you've eaten / have left for that day. I like that I can easily enter my own calorie amounts and not try to pick from pre-populated food items. Free. They do try to push a monthly subscription for additional features but the basic functionality is free.

Squats - for exercise. Nice interface. I have fairly strong legs so these are the easiest at home exercises for me to start out with. It's 3 days a week for (I think) 10 weeks. First day is 27 squats and last day is 314 squats (broken up in 5 sets with a 1-2 minute break in between). I finished up week 3 last night (5 sets of 20) and it's starting to get tough. :p They also make a situp app which I have but am not using yet. I think these cost $1.99 each.

That is wicked! just keep doing what you're doing and you will get there. When I started my journey last year I wanted to lose 25 lbs by the end of the year. So I had about 6 months to do it and at the time it looked like it might be tough but I thought even if I don't make it I will weigh less than I do now if I start. I ended up losing 45 lbs and after the initial slow weight loss once I was used to going to the gym regularly and I was cutting out my snacking I started to lose weight really fast. So just stay on course don't get discouraged and by the progress you already made I'm sure you're going to surprise even yourself.

If I can offer a few peices of advice to add to what you are already doing and know. Now that you've started losing weight take time one day a month and just look at yourself in the mirror. I had a point where even though I wasn't at the weight goal I had set for myself I looked in the mirror and thought whoah I'm so scrawny. Luckily I didn't stop what I was doing I just trusted myself and kept going and it took about a month for me to accept it and love it. I think because we spend most of our lives looking at ourselves when we are heavier we become used to it and that is what our brain tells us is normal. So when that starts to change our brain has to also start to change too. So if you change your idea of what you should look like gradually as your body changes gradually that might help when that point comes for you. Your apps are working for you but if at some point your calorie tracker wants a subscription or whatever MyFitnessPal is a really awesome tracker. It has a huge database of food I have found food I never would have thought would be there. There is also a scan function that lets you scan package barcodes which is awesome. So just another option if you ever find that you need to find something else to use. One thing I found that helped me was to cut out soda from my diet so thought I would throw that in too don't know if you are a big soda drinker. I didn't cut it out cold turkey because I drank 5 glasses of soda a day. So when I decided it was time I just limited myself so to start off I allowed myself to have two glasses per week it didn't matter when but I tried to stick to the limit each week. If I was over I didn't beat myself up over it I just tried to stick to it the next week. Then after a month I went to having just one per week and then when I felt like it was time I cut it out all together. I love it before I used to have times when I would feel like I was going to faint and I would need something with sugar to boost me up. Since cutting soda out I haven't had that and it's been almost a year now. I follow a motto of balance so it doesn't mean I never drink soda if there is nothing else I'll have a sip or drink a bottle. It just means I don't have one a day or more I drink water whenver I can and luckily that is most of the time. Also try eating every 3 hours it takes a bit to get used to it and it takes some planning but it really does work. What you do is whatever calories you set for the day divide it by 6 and that is the calories that each meal should total. Then you prepare little meals that will eqaul the calories and then you have them every three hours. What it does is keep you full so that when you do eat a meal you're not hungry and will be more likely to overeat. Like I said though it takes prep work and some jobs people just aren't able to eat every 3 hours so it all depends on the circumstance. I just thought I'd pass on a few tips as someone who's in the same process of getting healthy.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
- healthy fast food (subway is a ripoff and a misleading joke if you ask me)

Last time I replied I had to get back to work and it sort of messed up my thought process. I really wanted to give my perspective on Subway or sub joints in general. I don't buy into the hype about eating it all day will help someone lose weight. So I'm not saying that someone overweight should eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. However for me as fast food places go I think sub places are a healthier option for a couple reasons. They allow you to choose your bread, so instead of just having white bread you can have wholewheat or other type of whole grain breads. You can choose your portion size instead of being stuck with a meal that most people feel they must finish so they don't waste money. You pick your ingredients, you can include or exclude things which may be fatty(cheese, sauces, etc.) and the other toppings are fresh vegetables. It is also not bundled with things that aren't good for you like fries and soda. If you go to a place like McDonalds whether you take the fries and soda or not you pay the same price. So again most people aren't going to throw out things they paid for. As fast food places go I haven't been to one in about a year. Although I have been to sub places the odd times when I had no other choice and in those cases I will go there over McDonalds, Taco Bell, etc.

Richard Nieves

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
Last time I replied I had to get back to work and it sort of messed up my thought process. I really wanted to give my perspective on Subway or sub joints in general. I don't buy into the hype about eating it all day will help someone lose weight. So I'm not saying that someone overweight should eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. However for me as fast food places go I think sub places are a healthier option for a couple reasons. They allow you to choose your bread, so instead of just having white bread you can have wholewheat or other type of whole grain breads. You can choose your portion size instead of being stuck with a meal that most people feel they must finish so they don't waste money. You pick your ingredients, you can include or exclude things which may be fatty(cheese, sauces, etc.) and the other toppings are fresh vegetables. It is also not bundled with things that aren't good for you like fries and soda. If you go to a place like McDonalds whether you take the fries and soda or not you pay the same price. So again most people aren't going to throw out things they paid for. As fast food places go I haven't been to one in about a year. Although I have been to sub places the odd times when I had no other choice and in those cases I will go there over McDonalds, Taco Bell, etc.

I do agree subs are a better choice, I just get frustrated at subway because they are expensive yet skimpy and the calories are not as low as they should be. I can make a sandwhich at home for the same or lower amount of calories/points ect as subway and its far more filling because it HAS more filling. I don't even need to use a Footlong piece of bread to do it. I guess I feel like the only reason it's healthier is because they barely put in meat.

Also I forgot about chic fillet. Their regular fried chicken sandwhich on wheat is actually pretty low! I can actually eat one AND waffle fries and still be eating within my diet and get full. I don't know the exact calories but for weight watchers OLD points it is about 19 points for the whole meal which is a higher point dinner but not outside of what I eat sometimes. Also, a turkey and ham Footlong with cheese, light mayo, spinach, peppers and onions on wheat is also 19 points but less filling. On the other hand I can use a bakery sub roll with two servings of ham and turkey each and cheese with spinach and light mayo and its around 12 points and more filling than the subway sub and about equal to chic fillet. Are there any better options for subs besides subway? (Sorry if points confuse you. They basically are, the calculated based on fat, calories and fiber, at least at the time I did the calculatons) :)

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I haven't been following the forums in a long time. here is my quick update. June 2012 i weighed 400lbs. by June of this year I weighed 300lbs. As of right now, I am at 280lbs. My iphone has helped me alot, has been keeping me motivated along with some of my friends, and after seeing this article, (doesn't matter how old it is) I now have more motivation to not stop and keep going. THANK YOU!

phessler

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I haven't been following the forums in a long time. here is my quick update. June 2012 i weighed 400lbs. by June of this year I weighed 300lbs. As of right now, I am at 280lbs. My iphone has helped me alot, has been keeping me motivated along with some of my friends, and after seeing this article, (doesn't matter how old it is) I now have more motivation to not stop and keep going. THANK YOU!

Great work!! That is very inspiring to see how much you have lost.

Kongrui

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
Hi!

My new year resolution is to stay fit, have good food habit and if possible exercise. Exercise is my weakness do not feel like doing it. So to stay fit am following the basic rules of eating healthy, timely and walking. I ensure to walk for at least 45 mins a day as a substitute to exercise. I hope this work for me. Love the recipe of cucumber sandwich, will definitely give it a try.

EdwardSmith36

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site
I don't think we need a good diet fro loosing weight, just see that you don't have any thing in excess. Break-fast should be always heavy, I personally suggest this. Eat well in morning hours and less in evenings. Never every sleep with empty stomach, just have some hygienic food.

ChrisRJ

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
not necessarily stick to a rigid diet. enough to give up sugar, do not eat a lot of starchy foods and potatoes. I did it and -7 kilograms in six months :rolleyes:

The Malinese

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Since I started my weight loss journey more than six months ago I've learned a lot about eating. I've gotten recipes, developed my own tricks in regards to eating habits, snacks that will help with weight loss etc. So I figured why not put the info in a thread so everyone can learn from it and add their own recipes, tips, tricks, etc. Now I'm not a dietician and what I'm saying worked for me it might not be the case for everyone and this is with a good regimen of excercise, I hit the gym 4-5 days a week for 1.5 - 2 hours. So lets not turn this into I know better than you if something is wrong just point it out and offer a better solution. Although to my credit I have to say that since starting my journey I have lost 45 lbs so for me these things work.

To start it is critical to know how much calories are being consumed and how much are being burned. So having a calorie tracker app or some way to track calories is a must. I wont talk about it because there is a thread about fitness apps that has good recommendations.

Balance for me is the most important thing. So when I started to lose weight I did it without making a drastic change in what I ate. Instead I ate smaller portions and snacked less which was helped by tracking my calories. Now I already ate pretty good, wholewheat instead of white break, skim milk, almost no sugar or salt. My guilty pleasure is snacking and chocolates was my weakness. Once I ate one thing with chocolate I had to finish the whole package lol So keeping this is mind here are some of the recipes, tips and tricks I've used on my journey so far.

Tips
Don't skip breakfast it is the start of the day and your body is hungry. This also ties into the next tip.

Throughout the day eat every 3 hours this keeps your body from going into starvation mode which then stores sugars as fat. This doesn't mean to eat a full meal every 3 hours it just means to bring little snacks with you to eat. When I say snacks I'm talking more about things like yogurt, carrots, cellery and fat free salad dressing, rice cakes, etc. Snacks that will not add to your calorie intake drastically, aren't full of fat and that will make you feel full longer. As an example daily I have breakfast at 6:30AM, have a yogurt at 9:30AM, Lunch at 12 or 12:30, yogurt/rice cake at 3:30 and dinner at 6:30 or 7PM

Cut down on soda even diet - Drink water or fruit juices mostly water. Cut down doesn't mean to stop cold turkey or that having soda once in a while is a sin. Just keep a good balance and set a goal for yourself to gradually do it. I have gone from having 5 or 6 cups a day to 3 cups a day to no more than 1 cup a day and now my newest goal is to have 2 cups a week and the rest of the time I drink water.

Be honest when tracking calories - There will be times when you know having a snack or food will put you over your daily calorie limit. So ofcourse the thing most people will want to do is just leave it off and tell yourself that you will make up for it tomorrow. Don't do it because you are really just cheating yourself, be honest put the food into the tracker and be over. In the end leaving it off the tracker is not changing anything because the only one tracking the calories is you. So who cares if you are over it's a part of life there will be ups and downs but by being honest it gives you a correct picture of your calorie intake.

Tricks
Fat free snacks - I'm a big snacker and most of the times the snacks I would have are chocolates, chocolate bars, chips, salted peanuts, beer nuts. So I switched to eating snacks that were fat free instead, Marshmallows, Jujubes, Jelly Beans. I would still moderate it in an effort to curb my snacking habit so instead of eating half a bag of marshmallows I would have either 2 or 3 per day on the days when I felt like a snack. It would sort of satisfy my sweet tooth and instead of something that was full of both sugar and fat these were fat free. It was the lesser of two evils but I also only ate them in 1. moderation - up to the amount listed on the calorie listing of the package and no more 2. Early enough that I could burn off the sugar because the body will turn the sugar into fat if it isn't burned off anyway.

Check Chewing gum or drink water when snacking crave hits - When I felt like snacking I knew that it was either because I was sitting watching TV or I usually ate some snacks at the time(weekends). So instead I would chew some gum which had less calories or I would grab a glass of water. I did cheat every now and then like I said it's all about balance but if my calories were all gone for the day I would not have any snacks. It was hard at first like breaking any habbit but after 2 or 3 weeks I was amazed that even when my wife was snacking I didn't have the urge to snack and it felt good.

Recipes
Cucumber sandwich - One of my favorite snacks is the cucumber sandwich. Cut a cucumber up into slices, on one slice put some hummus, cut up green pepper into diced pieces, put a few pieces on the hummus. Then put some hummus on another cucumber slice and put it on top of the green peppers. It tastes good, it's healthy and it is a great snack. I make 4 or 5 and I'm good for the night

niharikasarma

Nov 23, 2016
Visit site
I'm not my ideal weight either. I'm trying to get healthier by daily walks and eating less carbs. Being vegetarian, it's really easy to succumb to carbs. They're basically the staple of a vegetarian diet, especially an Asian diet. So, I've been trying to get into eating proteins. I snack on a lot of different kinds of nuts. I'm trying to eliminate sugar and eat more fruits.

A great way to eat healthy that I found is to follow the seasonal produce.

ethaniuskrantz

Nov 30, 2016
Visit site
I have had a lot of success burning fat using the low carbohydrate, medium protein, high fat diet (not saturated or trans fats, these are the "Solid" fats and are bad, I am talking about the monounsaturated "liquid lipids".)

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Activity to me has to be one of the most important things, you just feel better if you are doing more physical activity. Of course you will burn off a lot more fat doing so, I think everyone knows this, but it is just a bad thing for your body if you don't do some walking from at least.

AmandaKess22

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Lots of great advice OP, one tip I'll add is getting into meal prep! I've found that doing even a little bit of meal prep on Sundays saves me a lot of temptation during the week.

Right now I'm working off of these recipes I found on Beachbody's blog:
https://www.beachbodyondemand.com/blog/no-cook-meal-prep
https://www.beachbodyondemand.com/blog/nutrition/get-fit-with-this-meal-prep-for-two

...and they've made it so much easier to not give in to eating something crappy at work. My boss is always bringing in delicious food for everyone or asking us to go out and get something tasty, but having a healthy, premade lunch ready and waiting for me makes it so much easier to avoid those opportunities for slip ups. Same goes for dinner prep, after a long day the last thing I usually want to do is cook, so having something light and healthy ready to go when I walk in the door makes it far less likely that I'll order take out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR