Is anyone trying to get a nice defined six pack? I know I am and I came across this site that has a 7 Day Ab challenge.

Summer Abs Challenge7 Day Ab Challenge - Seven Day Ab Workout for Womens Fitness

I've already got my own workout routine so what I plan to do is do this routine on my off days when I'm home. So I'm kind of mixing it into my own routine and see what kind of reslts I get. Anyone else want to join in? Feel free to also put your workout routines and goals.

My routine right now is
    Mon, Thu, Sat
    5 sets twisting oblique crunch
    3 sets bench press (60 lbs)
    5 sets crunches (40 lbs)
    3 sets curls (55 lbs)
    3-5 sets twisting oblique crunch
    Treadmill - 10-15 mins @ 0.5 incline starting at 6.5 increasing by .5 incriments every 2.5 minutes
    3-5 sets twisting oblique crunch
    3 sets bench press
    3 sets back extension (55 lbs)
    3 sets curls
    3-5 sets crunches

Tue, Sun
    3 sets leg press (50 lbs)
    5 sets crunches (40 lbs)
    3 sets leg extensions (50 lbs)
    Treadmill - 10-15 mins @ 0.5 incline starting at 6.5 increasing by .5 incriments every 2.5 minutes
    3 sets calf raises (60 lbs)
    5 sets crunches
    3 sets leg extensions
    3-5 sets back extensions
    3 sets leg curls (40 lbs)
    3-5 set crunches
    03-11-2013 04:47 PM
    Great challenge. I was one of the people who used to have washboard abs, even into my early 40s and I discovered that all the crunches and sit-ups in the world didn't matter until I changed what I ate, how I ate and when I ate.
    Ipheuria likes this.
    03-11-2013 05:26 PM
    I have never had them and that is the challenge I'm trying to get. I have changed my diet and I'm tracking my calories. It will take time but I am motivated as all heck.
    03-11-2013 09:46 PM
    I have been doing this challenge and I have to say that it kicks ***. The excercises look simple and don't take a lot of time but if done properly they target the abs, get results and make you sweat. I don't do it like it suggests because I already have a workout routine that I developed to target the core along with my arms and legs. So I do each day on my off day from the gym so it is in addition to my own routine. I have to tell anyone looking to strengthen their core and define their abs this really makes you cry. I have spent many nights cursing Bob Harper's name for this challenge but damn it feels good once I'm done.
    03-20-2013 09:57 AM