Status
Not open for further replies.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Day 4 thread!

--

It's Fitness Month week 3, and that means sleep and relaxation, and that means our Resting Up contest! Every day this week there'll be a thread in our health and fitness forums, and all you have to do to enter is tell us what you did to rest that day -- sleep, naps, meditation, breathing. The idea is to get a little community pressure going so we all get enough sleep at night, and enough breaks during the day. If you have a sleep tracker or any other app or device that helps you out, you can simply share your results each day!

This is a great way to keep us all motivated and accountable, and get a little healthy peer-pressure going! Plus, every day you enter is a chance to win a $20 gift certificate! How's that for motivation?!

So get ready, and get posting in the thread below!

da_abades

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
IMG_1692.png

Yesterday used Sleep Cycle alarm clock.
I had reasonable sleep and woke up once (noisy neighbours...) (altough it tracks at 6 i also really woke up (baut i'm not so sure about that)), but luckily i woke up well and started the day with a :)

This app is pretty cool, i used to use it alot, now it's not as practical and i have seen how my sleep is (more or less, this app is not that reliable) definitly interesting and makes you look foward to have a good sleep and check out how the night went. I have never tyed other sleeping mesuring tools, semingly the fitbit does it and syncs with the iphone, thats really cool!

(ps: haha i has to change (re-write in skitch) because it was all in spanish :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2