CONTEST: Stepping up - Day 4!

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
It's day 4! What exercise have you done today? What are you planning to do?

--

February is fitness month at Mobile Nations, and you know what that means? we all get together to get in shape, share tips and tricks and recipes for success, review amazing apps and accessories, give away great prizes, and have a ton of fun!

This here is as our first contest, STEPPING UP! Every day this week there'll be a thread right here in the forums -- starting with this one! -- and all you have to do to enter to win is tell us what exercise or activity you did today. It can be walking or running, playing soccer or doing yoga, swimming or dancing -- anything that makes you move. If you have a Fitbit, Nike Fuelband, JAWBONE UP, or any gadget with a pedometer, you can simply share your results!

At the end of each day, we'll pick one winner and give them a $20 gift certificate. How's that for motivation?!

So get ready, and get posting in the thread below!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've just returned home from running and am about to do my push-ups, sit-ups and crunches. It is suppose to rain later on for the remainder of the day and I wanted to get this stuff out of the way beforehand.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I missed my 12,000 step goal yesterday by 591 steps, so I add that to today's goal. Today I go for 12,591 steps. Tonight its Chest, Shoulder, Triceps and Abs at the gym.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Bumped my walk up to 3.03 miles today... improved my time by about 20 seconds/mile. Burning the calories en route to burning the pounds. ;)

#gottakeepmoving

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Two extra trips to the library and back and forth on my hall with no reason other than to boost my step count. Go me!

Daspoo

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Today was day 3 of the upper body. Since I planned to give blood this afternoon at a donation event at work, I knew I'd be down for the count tomorrow; so today was the day. Here was my early morning - 4 sets each, ranging from 5 to 10 reps each. Viva la soreness! lol

1.PNG

mjcostajr

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
Tried my first Crossfit class - amazing!

Snatches (still learning the correct form), Front Squats, Pull-ups, 2x 40 Deload push-ups, 40 V-ups, 70 squats, 200m farmers walk....

Feeling it a little bit toady....but not going to let that stop me from heading to the gym....Saturday however, is going to be amazing - the Krispy Kreme Run - 2.5 mile run, eat dozen donuts, 2.5 mile run. I'll let you know how it goes!

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1360336071.226379.jpg

I forgot to post yesterday but I was able to do 6 miles at an 8:05 pace. Not much Ice to worry about so I was able to keep cruising along. Blizzard is supposed to hit today so maybe a quick 5K today

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2