So now that we are in March and the officialness of Fitness Month is over I am curious.

How will you continue your success (or make your failures not so epic of a failure) as this all continues?

Myself - continued work outs, continuing to make changes, and tighten the diet a bit further.
    03-06-2012 06:57 PM
    So now that we are in March and the officialness of Fitness Month is over I am curious.

How will you continue your success (or make your failures not so epic of a failure) as this all continues?

Myself - continued work outs, continuing to make changes, and tighten the diet a bit further.
    The YMCA I go to has a fitness challenge lasting until the end of the month. Work out 30 days from Feb 1st to March 31st and get a free t-shirt. I'm entered into that and will have my 30 days later on next week.

I'll continue to use the My Fitness Pal app to track what I eat and track my exercise. I've lost a few pounds so far and I'm pleased. My goal is to get back to what I weighed before I broke my ankle a few years ago.
    03-07-2012 10:22 AM
    For me, I just have to start. Once I start working out, I will make it through. But getting the motivation to start in a timely manner and not procrastinate it till I'm too tired or have other things to do is the key.

So for March, I just have to make sure I "just do it". I just have to shut my brain off and start.
    03-07-2012 10:44 PM
    I use the Plus3Network for motivation. Pretty cool site and app, http://www.plus3network.com.

Sign up, pick a charity, exercise/be active and corporate sponsors donate money to your charity.
    03-07-2012 11:32 PM
    I use the Plus3Network for motivation. Pretty cool site and app, Plus 3 Network / Home.

Sign up, pick a charity, exercise/be active and corporate sponsors donate money to your charity.
    This is really cool. Thanks for pointing it out!
    03-08-2012 02:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD