Mobile Nations Fitness month: Week 4 (iPod nano + iPad 3 + Xbox giveaway!)

RevJar

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Keeping on doing what I'm doing: smaller portions, trying to not drink as much soda, even if it is diet, and the whole WW thing.

0pusX

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Week 4.... this WILL be the toughest.

Try to go carb free ( pasta, potato, bread, rice carbs)
walk/cardio 5 times this week
No soda.

If i can break the carb addiction this week I can do anything!!

future_nobody

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Weighed myself yesterday and I'm officially under 200! That's kind of major for me--the least I've weighed since probably 2006.

My goal for the last week of February? Bike to work every day, continue with the light weight training, and continue to eat smaller, balanced meals. I'm 15-20 pounds away from my weight goal, so just continuing on this trajectory is key.

And I'd love to treat myself for this success, but a free ipad would be even better...

cjhpe

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Well I have played with it a bit and adjusted over the last couple days and I think what I am going to try and stick to for my goals in this fourth week are 4 sets of 25 of push-ups, squats, and sit-ups. The last set of each is really difficult but I am modify them to at least get the number done. Watching what I eat and also trying to do better on the sleep...not so good last night but hopefully better tonight. Just taking it one day at a time.

prewanabe

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
I've got to stick with the running. ran for 38 minutes tonight and ate pretty well too. Enjoying the competition. Now I just need to win.

Farmdreads

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
Keep it going

I have been on track with my work outs for the past three weeks. I am going to bump up the number of sets this week and increase the weights. Should be seeing results soon enough.

ilovebarolo

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Still doing WW and working out! I admit I'm a little disappointed the scale hasn't moved, but I've lost 1.5 inches around my hips. I cut way down on alcohol and sugar Adam sleeping better. Still wouldn't mind seeing som pe movement on the scale, even though it's only a number.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Still doing WW and working out! I admit I'm a little disappointed the scale hasn't moved, but I've lost 1.5 inches around my hips. I cut way down on alcohol and sugar Adam sleeping better. Still wouldn't mind seeing som pe movement on the scale, even though it's only a number.

Dont get discouraged with the scale. Personally I would say don't worry what scale says all the time. If you are working out and doing weight watchers you will lose weight and inches. Also remember muscle weighs more than fat. Keep up the good work.

Dionte

Jul 6, 2008
Visit site
I'm down to 215 from 234, half way point, 15 pounds to lose by the first day of spring. I've added light weight lifting to my cardio work out. But much less at 2-3 times a week compared to 5-6 for cardio. Myfitnesspal is my favorite app right now.

jetta_

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Eat Cleaner

I already work out on a regular basis so my goal this week is to eat cleaner. I tend to eat processed food so there're days I don't feel as energetic as I like to feel.

babyjsmom

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Well I am continuing on my no sodas and fast food. I am going to the gym 6 days a week and loving it. I have lost 10 pounds since staring this and love the motivation. Thanks for hosting this challenge/contest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stupifiery

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
P90x

Following diet well. Had sushi Sunday. Still not drinking sugary drinks! Now I'm a week into p90x!

I'm excited for lake season!

Good job everyone. Keep it up! Be healthy all the time!,

sofryj

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
In some ways, I have succeeded....as I have managed to stay true, mostly, to my previous weeks pledges. That said, I don't think I am losing any weight. I'm just eating more often, so my week 4 pledge is simple. I am only going to eat as predetermined times. I will of course allow for emergency snacking, as to not lose all ability to make good food choices during meal times. This plan, and a little bit of will power, shall bring me toward success!!

aj34

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
status update:

1. run/jog my 2.5 miles today
2. did not go to bed by midnight
3. did cut back on sugar

Again another 2 out of 3 day

ckillam3

May 11, 2009
Visit site
I will admit I have been working on my new lifestyle since the first of November. It has worked very well for me, especially since I usually cannot control my eating during the holiday months.

• Eat 5 meals a day, low in fat, no salt, no added sugar, added fiber, increased protein
  • exercise at least 1 hour every other day
  • begin to build muscle mass by altering my work outs
  • help my wife work out and keep to her lifestyle
  • share my successes with my friends and coworkers
In summary, I have lost 20 pounds and 2 inches off my waist. I concentrate better at work and I rest very well at night.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods