I want to start eating healthier, stabilize my sleep cycle and continue running everyday.
    02-27-2012 06:17 PM
    I've got to stick with the running. ran for 38 minutes tonight and ate pretty well too. Enjoying the competition. Now I just need to win.
    02-27-2012 08:46 PM
    I have been on track with my work outs for the past three weeks. I am going to bump up the number of sets this week and increase the weights. Should be seeing results soon enough.
    02-27-2012 08:46 PM
    Still doing WW and working out! I admit I'm a little disappointed the scale hasn't moved, but I've lost 1.5 inches around my hips. I cut way down on alcohol and sugar Adam sleeping better. Still wouldn't mind seeing som pe movement on the scale, even though it's only a number.
    02-27-2012 09:29 PM
    I'm gonna try and get my eating habits better, too much junk food for me.
    02-27-2012 09:54 PM
    Still doing WW and working out! I admit I'm a little disappointed the scale hasn't moved, but I've lost 1.5 inches around my hips. I cut way down on alcohol and sugar Adam sleeping better. Still wouldn't mind seeing som pe movement on the scale, even though it's only a number.
    Dont get discouraged with the scale. Personally I would say don't worry what scale says all the time. If you are working out and doing weight watchers you will lose weight and inches. Also remember muscle weighs more than fat. Keep up the good work.
    02-27-2012 10:00 PM
    I'm down to 215 from 234, half way point, 15 pounds to lose by the first day of spring. I've added light weight lifting to my cardio work out. But much less at 2-3 times a week compared to 5-6 for cardio. Myfitnesspal is my favorite app right now.
    02-27-2012 10:08 PM
    I already work out on a regular basis so my goal this week is to eat cleaner. I tend to eat processed food so there're days I don't feel as energetic as I like to feel.
    02-27-2012 11:18 PM
    Well I am continuing on my no sodas and fast food. I am going to the gym 6 days a week and loving it. I have lost 10 pounds since staring this and love the motivation. Thanks for hosting this challenge/contest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    02-28-2012 01:03 AM
    Will continue with the walking and eating better, and ratchet them both up a notch.
    02-28-2012 06:19 AM
    Following diet well. Had sushi Sunday. Still not drinking sugary drinks! Now I'm a week into p90x!

I'm excited for lake season!

Good job everyone. Keep it up! Be healthy all the time!,
    02-28-2012 08:09 AM
    In some ways, I have succeeded....as I have managed to stay true, mostly, to my previous weeks pledges. That said, I don't think I am losing any weight. I'm just eating more often, so my week 4 pledge is simple. I am only going to eat as predetermined times. I will of course allow for emergency snacking, as to not lose all ability to make good food choices during meal times. This plan, and a little bit of will power, shall bring me toward success!!
    02-28-2012 12:40 PM
    status update:

1. run/jog my 2.5 miles today
    2. did not go to bed by midnight
    3. did cut back on sugar

Again another 2 out of 3 day
    02-28-2012 12:56 PM
    I will admit I have been working on my new lifestyle since the first of November. It has worked very well for me, especially since I usually cannot control my eating during the holiday months.

• Eat 5 meals a day, low in fat, no salt, no added sugar, added fiber, increased protein
    • exercise at least 1 hour every other day
    • begin to build muscle mass by altering my work outs
    • help my wife work out and keep to her lifestyle
    • share my successes with my friends and coworkers

In summary, I have lost 20 pounds and 2 inches off my waist. I concentrate better at work and I rest very well at night.
    02-28-2012 01:03 PM
    This week I'm adding "no fast food" to my already cutting sugar, sweets and exercise daily.
    02-28-2012 03:04 PM
    1 mile run today!
    02-28-2012 05:30 PM
    Meet with a trainer today. He kicked my butt. It was a good workout. Only missed two days of workouts this month. Really enjoy going to the gym everyday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    02-28-2012 06:05 PM
    Ran 5 miles and had fish for dinner. The week has started off well!
    02-28-2012 07:44 PM
    Another update day!

Kept up so far and Ive hit my goal of improving my distance for my cardio time thus far. I haven't done my p90x as I have wanted to, but my bods is pretty warn out right now, so I might take a break for a few days and focus on cardio and eating well. That is where i've been struggling. I'm not getting enough energy (food) as I get busy sometimes and just don't eat. So my mini goal for the next two days is to get eating healthy again, then back at p90x.

Cardio is stil no fun. Not sure how you cardio nuts out there handle it. Wow.
    02-28-2012 08:41 PM
    Sticking to my goal of building/strengthening my upper body. Increasing sets for my crunches, push-ups, roll-ups and squats. Still watching diet (indulged a little for Restaurant Week) and doing cardio 4-5 days per week. :o
    02-28-2012 09:46 PM
    busy, busy, busy week, haven't worked out at all, not like me. back on the grind tomorrow.
    02-28-2012 10:37 PM
    My goals this week would be to get back on schedule. Missed two runs due to staying late at work and I had 3 slices of pizza! I can do this!!!
    02-29-2012 08:19 AM
    Going for the cardio this last week. I'm sad that the month isover, but I'll try to go on until I lose all the extra pounds. I have lost 25 pounds this whole month. If it weren't for you people not only on iMore, but also Mobile Nations, I wouldn't be motivated into doing all the workouts. Thanks guys. :-)
    02-29-2012 08:59 AM
    status update:

1. did do my jog/walk
    2. did not go to bed by midnight
    3. did cut back on sugar
    4. did cut back on processed foods and ate more veggies

just gotta get more sleep
    02-29-2012 10:37 AM
    Been doing good on eating better. It's getting easier. I'm now down 18.8 lbs - haven't been this weight since the early 90's. Rough day yesterday - I had to put my 15 year old cat to sleep. Instead of laying on the couch, eating, I cleaned the house and went for a run - much better outlet! Still trying to get into a regular routine of strength training on my non-run days. I'm at about 1-2 days/week - need 3-4. Running a 1-mile fun run with my 6-year old daughter this weekend. Can't wait!
    02-29-2012 12:46 PM
86 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD