Mobile Nations Fitness month: Week 2 (iPod nano + iPad 3 giveaway!)

IqWaN

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
started strength training and feel great

yeah.. finally started strength training, and guess what i just gave in my name for a 3km run competition...

decarlo4

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Had some great strength and cardio today during Zumba class. Did some creative strength training while helping a friend load her furniture onto the Uhaul.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

fury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I have decided to finally make the switch to standing at my desk at home. I sit at my desk at work, and then I come home and sit at my desk. That's a lot of sitting. And from every blog post I've read about standing at the desk, it's going to be a workout for the first two weeks.

I've already been at it for a couple days, and my calves are killing me. That's a good sign, I think. I can already tell standing while playing Quake Live or WoW is good for me. I don't do it for as long a stretch of time between breaks. I even walked back and forth between my kitchen to cook real actual food! Don't know whether it is sadder that I was trying to play WoW while cooking, or that I was thinking of ways Blizzard could change WoW so that I can cook while playing it.

Last edited:

future_nobody

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I have decided to finally make the switch to standing at my desk at home. I sit at my desk at work, and then I come home and sit at my desk. That's a lot of sitting. And from every blog post I've read about standing at the desk, it's going to be a workout for the first two weeks.

If you can't stand for long stretches and still want a little workout, you might want to try sitting on one of those exercise balls. A friend of mine swapped her desk chair for one of those and said it worked her core a bit.

ilovebarolo

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Still doing the gym - 35 mins of uphill climb yesterday and today. Just made a healthy lunch of cod and salad. I feel great.

From iPhone using Tapatalk

babyjsmom

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Worked out twice yesterday and have to later today. It's going good and I don't miss soda at all. I think I can do this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IqWaN

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
started the routine strength and weight loss training

2 days of strength and 2 days of weight loss... feeling great.. hitting the swimming pool for some laps too...

iGrannyApple

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Due to some blood test results I am having to change food intake and add Vitamin D and calcium to my daily routine. Since I've never been able to drink milk I will need to eat ice cream, however, that is the only "sweet" food I will eat. I encourage anyone who is dieting to have blood work done to be sure you are still getting the vitamins you need.

aaimbrogno

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
My goal for week 2

My goal for the week is basically to get back into my good habits for the whole week...the last two weeks I've been pigging out and having lots of desserts and alcohol and pasta. My goal is to be close to my calorie goal (within 100 cals) every day.

babyjsmom

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Another successful day. Workout complete and now for a yummy salad. Keep up the good work everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jtfish

Feb 26, 2010
Visit site
Minor setback this weekend - date night! Up 2.5lbs, but since this is a lifestyle change, and not a diet, it doesn't bother me. Still running (23 degrees this morning - the dog tried to get me to go back home), but I made it, and in better time! Strength training progressing slowly - dog thinks I'm hurt or playing and keeps barking and nipping at me. Need to close a door next time. More updates to come.

mbobella

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Day 7 :
117 pushups
235 situps
And no sugary drinks today.
Forgot or feel embarrassed about learning and getting five stars on Party Rock Anthem on Just Dance. If only I could post the video on here lol

Last edited:

betancourtae

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Working out

Doing a couch to five k program. Currently on the treadmill. Using Seconds Pro to create the custom timers. And watching Netflix while I run. I connected my iPhone 4 to an old Tv using cable adapters. The seconds pro app can run in the background and still give audio notifications while the Netflix app is playing a video.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro