Mobile Nations Fitness month: Week 2 (iPod nano + iPad 3 giveaway!)

facedown41

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Well on my way, doing the strength training. Will probably try to add some cardio into the mix, not sure how to go about doing it yet but it will happen! Still haven't had any soda or sugary drinks either.

henrymagnusrex

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Goal for week 2, add cardio--running in this case--to my current regime
(p90x). This is going to be tough for me, especially to be consistent with. Looking for somebody to call me out on it and be acountable to. Here's to week 2!

Farmdreads

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
I have started working out again so now I need to reign in my diet and cut out all the crap. If it is not healthy for my body, it's not going in!

otherkevinsmith

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
I have been on a health kick for about a year and a half now. Starting in at 240 lbs, I decided to do run and interval weight training to loose the weight. I now stand right around 200 lbs. My new goal is to tone the muscles I have and get rid of that top layer of lard that hides them from view.

It was fun to use my iPhone to track all of the progress I was making. The apps I have been using are MyFitnessPal for calorie intake. Nike+ for running. Full Fitness to keep track of my weight training.

What really helped in this journey was that my wife and I decided to work together to obtain our goals. She has done much better than me, shedding 60+ pounds!

The biggest change I notice is that keeping saturated with water has made me feel so much better in terms of energy levels. Totally quit soda and most junk food. Now if I could just put down that beer!

36dbldz

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
continue to do cardio at 6am and 10pm for 45 min and get to a healthier weight of 240 lbs. was 270lbs and today 250.6 lbs. If i dont win contest i still win with my health!

Sketso

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
4 lbs. down for week one and focusing on the morning strength routine for week 2! Pushups, squats, shower!

sofryj

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
My week 2 goal is simple!! Portions, portions, portions. I am going to start eating normal sized portions for a human being!! Week one goal has been successful....I have completely cut out artificial sweeteners and am now only drinking water, milk, tea, coffee, and some(limited) juice.

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Last week was great! I managed to go five days on a vegan diet and a total of 11 hours of running/cardio.

This week the goals are pretty much the same: keep eating raw foods for at least 5 days, go for a run (or to the gym, depending on the weather) at least 5 times for a total hours of excersise > 10.

IqWaN

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
feeling great

its a weekend.. cutting down on carbs.. running and jogging more.. planning to start swimming and strength training in a couple of days...

decarlo4

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Increased my strength training. Trying for 4 sets starting tomorrow. The push-ups are my biggest hurdle. I believe I can, so I will.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Dan@

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I've been doing the push-ups, sit-ups, and squats from week 1 and have started to feel little better. I plan on continuing it and try to up the numbers.

Ryanpfaff

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Week 2 results

I've set my goal at losing 3 lbs a week, by using the app myfitnesspal, and by doing 30 minutes of cardio a day. This week like the previous 3 have been a success. I'm down 18 lbs in 4 weeks now. My
Goal is to get to 155, my college weight, by June 1 (beach vacation). 28 lbs to go.

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I am still under the weather.... I felt the best when I was outside snowblowing today... it relieved my congestion temporarily. I did also get some exercise in.... a walk with my dog.

I hope to be back on track as soon as I get well...

babyjsmom

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
An hour Zumba this morning and an hour at the gym this afternoon. I am so sore but it feels good. And tomorrow is another day to start it all over again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PhilipJohn

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site
One week smoke free!

Hey Guys, I quit smoking on Feb 5th, last Sunday, and as a smoker of over 20 years, well it's been a tough week! I heard about the fitness forum and the possible iPad 3 at stakes, so I thought, what the Hell, I just quit, why not! So here I am! I'll be sure to keep letting you guys know how I'm doing. That's all I got! Have a great weekend!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro