Workout Music?

BigDog120

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Greetings all-

I'm wondering what do you all "Jam" out to while working out- While I can listen to a podcast or audio book while working out my wife needs some upbeat music. What's the best that is out there?

Whether its a Spotify playlist or an album or 2 let me know!

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
ad310dce-bba6-72e8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

henrymagnusrex

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I don't "jam out" so much. I actually listen to the imore podcasts during two workouts -- iPhone/iPad live and apps and accessories live. On the other days I'll listen to other podcasts or history lectures or economic lectures. This must "run in the family though" because I just found out my brother, who runs marathons, listens to dentistry lectures during his marathons (he's a dentist).

MunchkinD13

Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I have strange taste so my workout play list has 50's doo-wop, Prodigy (love Fat of the Land), Green Day, Milley Cirus - Party in the USA, Nine Inch Nails, Puddle of Mud, & up beat 80's music. That's the stuff that gets me moving. Prodigy really helps get me running. What can I say, I love a variety. Beach Boys always helps too. :)

DV26

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Fat of the land is a fantastic album! Recently I have been 'raving' to ASAP Rocky - liveloveasap but in the past it's been a mixture of everything from Metallica and guns & roses to Bill Evans and Ferry Corsten

icebox93

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
It all depends on what I want to hear that day. I have an archos 5" tablet with a large hard drive, and I've got my whole music collection on it, so i make decisions on the spot. Recently, I've had on the J.B.'s "Funky Good Time", Moses Leroy, Robyn Hitchcock, and the Lee Perry produced "Open The Gate" comp. When on Pandora, I have a James Brown station that usually gives me the uptempo funky stuff I want to hear on that station.

Last edited:

Fokas914

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
Usually I'll jam out to foo fighters or red hot chili peppers. Sometimes while doing cardio I'll watch Netflix!

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
The treadmills at the gym I go to have cable TVs installed in them as part of the treadmill so the only time I listen to music is when I'm on the weight circuit. Sirius/XM is my best friend. I've gotten to where I listen to George Carlin a lot when I'm doing weights and I'll switch to Cinemagic when I'm cooling down.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
'Lose Yourself' & 'Til I Collapse' by Eminem always does it for me. Another one I like for working out is 'Remember the Name' by Fort Minor.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
My Workout playlist:

• Til' I Collapse - Eminem
  • Remember The Name - Fort Minor
  • Lose Yourself - Eminem
  • Like A G6 - Far East Movement
  • Black & Yellow - Wiz Khalifa
  • Let it Rock - Kevin Rudolf (featuring Lil' Wayne)
  • Imma Be - Black Eyed Peas
  • Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO
  • Dance - Big Sean
  • The New Workout Plan - Kanye West
  • Jump Around - House of Pain
  • My Humps - Black Eyed Peas
  • Touch It - Busta Rhymes
  • Gimme Some More - Busta Rhymes
  • California Love - 2Pac
  • Right Round - Flo Rida

Latest posts

Trending Posts