MyFitnessPal App

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
For anyone looking for a great app to use to help track food intake and exercise, look no further MyFitnessPal is a great app to do just that. Here is a link where I have reviewed it in further detail:

http://www.imore.com/2012/01/14/imore-picks-week-january-14-2012/

Just thought I would start a thread for anyone looking for more buddies to motivate them in their fitness goals. So feel free to add your username in here if you want to increase your fitness pals.

My username is: kristy_lyn

Cheers everyone and keep up the hard work!!

HeyGreggie

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Just downloaded it to see what my sure calorie intake should be. Goal weight for me is 150 toned standing 5'8, so I think i have to get to work at 167 lbs now

ilovebarolo

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I wish I could just track my exercise on this app! I hate keeping track of food and those calorie measurements are taunting me when I log in. :D I just want to eat a little less and I know when I'm doing that.

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I wish I could just track my exercise on this app! I hate keeping track of food and those calorie measurements are taunting me when I log in. :D I just want to eat a little less and I know when I'm doing that.

You can just track your exercise on here, just don't enter your food if you don't want to. However I find it helpful to enter the food items, therefore you know you're not getting too muc or too little depending on the amount of activity you have done in a day.

angelinaapps

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Thank you so much , I need this app for my work out time , is there any way I can get a promo code from you . I will write a review for it in return . Thank you

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
I barely remember to input any info in there... It'll be easier when I start planning my meals, consistently.

P.S. I'm duvi on there.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW