What is everyone using to plan and track their weight lifting workouts? I am looking for an app that is useful for planning my workouts and then checking them off as I perform the workout at the gym.

I used to use the Palm OS back in the day and there was a program called PDAbs that was fantastic for this purpose. Any good ideas?
    01-30-2012 01:24 PM
    I use the following 2 apps to track my weight lifting progress. Both of these are good, however, I mostly use "Easy Gym Tracker".

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.
    01-30-2012 02:48 PM
    I like to use MyFitnessPal so I can track my gym workouts and food consumption for the day

Sent from my iPhone 4s
    jnew619 and ilovebarolo like this.
    01-30-2012 03:07 PM
    Men's Health has quite a few apps. I plan to check them out in a few weeks when I switch workouts.
    02-01-2012 11:44 AM
    I use gymgoal+ ! Its perfect u have everything u need in there. Check it out

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    02-01-2012 01:43 PM
    I use livestrong's daily plate to track my food consumption and exercise for the day. Great app that really helps when eating out. For specific weight training I use my manual log, but may try some of the recommendations on this thread.
    02-01-2012 01:48 PM
    Have you guys seen the guys at intelligym.wordpress.com? They are trying to have the hardware track this for you no need to type in your reps manually!
    jnew619 likes this.
    03-11-2013 05:32 PM
    I use my fitness pal for my food and I use bodyspace from bodybuilding.com their you can out yourself on a fitness plan and follow the workout and track it through the app as well

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    06-24-2014 11:03 PM
    I use this app for tracking my weight training, works well and I like it.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/stro...mUvbUpU2282266
    06-24-2014 11:07 PM
    hello, everyone
    I have tried a number of apps that will allow me to keep track of my workouts in a very easy format and "clean" approach without a lot of other bells and whistles make it confusing to use or clutter it up. This one is perfect for doing that and the best one after I tried several different others.
    I wanted to get away from my spiral bound workout logs and started trying all the gym/workout log apps I could find. This one felt the best to me after logging several workouts and adding exercises that it didn't have was fairly easy. Setting up routines wasn't too difficult and reusing them and actually using the app is so much easier-----------------------
    01-05-2016 10:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD