I wish there was a way to turn off the pulsing blue banner when I'm using my phone as a hotspot.
    04-09-2015 02:43 PM
  2. kch50428 said: Best Answer

There's a good reason it's there, and can't turn off... people who "forget" it's on, and blow a data cap would be all over Apple like there's sand in the Sahara for allowing it to happen.
    There's a good reason it's there, and can't turn off... people who "forget" it's on, and blow a data cap would be all over Apple like there's sand in the Sahara for allowing it to happen.
    Le Caid likes this.
    04-09-2015 02:46 PM
    Many of us including myself, have unlimited data plans and therefore are completely unaffected by data charges. I believe in this basis Apple should pull the finger out and include an option within settings for unlimited data users that remove such frustrating features as the Hotspot banner.
    10-13-2015 06:54 AM
    Many of us including myself, have unlimited data plans and therefore are completely unaffected by data charges. I believe in this basis Apple should pull the finger out and include an option within settings for unlimited data users that remove such frustrating features as the Hotspot banner.
    Maybe they will in a future update. In the meantime, feel free to make that suggestion via their feedback form on their support website.
    10-13-2015 07:52 AM