[GUIDE] How to use the TuneIn Radio App

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
If you enjoy listening to the radio. There are a few really good apps available to listen to your favorite stations or formats, news/talk, sports, pop, soul, gospel, country, urban, hispanic, adult contemporary, rock, classic rock, hip hop, oldies, R&B and more.... you name it and you can find it. My favorite app for listening to radio stations is Tunein Radio Pro. I prefer the Pro version because it is without ads. This is in no way an endorsement for Tunein Radio, just my personal experience. Here's a brief overview.

Along the bottom of the Tunein Radio app screen you'll see five icons. Let's take a quick look at each.

First, there is the "Home" page. This shows your most recent listened to stations.
y3ydyby9.jpg

The "My Profile" page is your favorite saved or followed stations. To follow a station tap the + sign in the upper right corner, then tap "add station"
ara3una3.jpg

aqetatyr.jpg

6uhu3ada.jpg

The "Browse" page is where you can search for stations by local stations, recents, trending, music format, sports, news, talk or podcast, location and language.
jasazasu.jpg

One of the first things I do is search for my favorite stations. If you want you can do this by using the search bar at the top. You can choose to search by location or format, show host name, artist name or song title. Below you will notice that I searched for any station that might play Usher. You can do this for any artist or song.
uhagemuq.jpg

The next option in the navigation bar is the "Recordings" option. By tapping the red button from any playing screen your station will be recorded and saved.
9ejabydu.jpg

ynajapa2.jpg

dygy6y5u.jpg

Next is "Explore" this will show you some other formats and more stations that might be of interest to you based on your listening history.
y9e2adum.jpg

That's it. Enjoy listening!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: [DRAFT] How to use Tunein Radio

Outstanding! Thank you for writing this guide...:)

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I needed this guide. I had downloaded the free version 2 years ago. But didn't like it using space on my 8 gb iPhone. So recently, they offered the paid version for free. Picked it up quick. But have yet to use it much. Prince, try a station called Radio Paradise. It's run by a couple in Paradise, Ca. I think it's great background music. Many of the songs I've never heard, but like a lot. Thanks for this guide.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I needed this guide. I had downloaded the free version 2 years ago. But didn't like it using space on my 8 gb iPhone. So recently, they offered the paid version for free. Picked it up quick. But have yet to use it much. Prince, try a station called Radio Paradise. It's run by a couple in Paradise, Ca. I think it's great background music. Many of the songs I've never heard, but like a lot. Thanks for this guide.

I'll check out the Radio Paradise station. Thanks for the tip.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2