[GUIDE] How to Close Apps in iOS7

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
There is a new way to close Apps in iOS7. We no longer get the jiggling little App icons when closing them.
We now have miniature pages!

Having multiple apps running seems to be controversial as to battery drain or just a housekeeping issue,
but if you want to close your apps or just see what is running, there is a quick and easy way to do this.
Just for fun, see if you can master the two finger swipe to close two at a time?oh maybe three?

I refer to the running Apps as little pages, but a more technical term is cards.
Follow the directions below and you will not only see what you have running, but will be able to
close them too with one quick upward swipe.

Attachments

• Close App1.jpg
    Close App1.jpg
    635.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Close App2.jpg
    Close App2.jpg
    629.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for putting this guide together, Elizabeth2. I like it. It's simple, concise, and to the point. Well done, ma'am...:)

mynameis

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
There is a new way to close Apps in iOS7. We no longer get the jiggling little App icons when closing them.
We now have miniature pages!

Having multiple apps running seems to be controversial as to battery drain or just a housekeeping issue,
but if you want to close your apps or just see what is running, there is a quick and easy way to do this.
Just for fun, see if you can master the two finger swipe to close two at a time?oh maybe three?

I refer to the running Apps as little pages, but a more technical term is cards.
Follow the directions below and you will not only see what you have running, but will be able to
close them too with one quick upward swipe.

Believe it or not I've gotten to close three apps at a time! It's actually pretty easy.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Its very helpful for the new owner, i learned how to close at the third day of owning

TiredOfPhoneWar thank you for picking up on the intention of the guide. Sometimes I think we overlook or forget what it was like to be a new cell phone owner ...gasp...remember those days?
Bwhahaha I love that pink bracelet :) too

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
This method worked well on my iPhone 5, but on the 5s it seems as the apps are still running in the background using much space.
Even if I use the app "memory 100" it doesn't seem to have the same effect of cleaning like it had on the iPhone 5, now I've got the xcleaner app and use them both to get more free space .. that's the only thing that works (at least not very well either)....

What's that? a bug of the iPhone 5s? ('cause iPhone 5 running iOS 7 doesn't have the same problem)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro