How to improve the audio quality of calls on iPhone: Via iMore Blog

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
[h=1]How to improve the audio quality of calls on iPhone[/h]
I think it is worth trying. I enabled it and got in my car while all thew windows down I made a call and talked to a buddy across town and asked him how the call sounded and he told me if was crystal so was that scientific and foolproof, Well of course not but at least it worked good enough foe me to leave the setting on. Try it yourself and see what you think.

How to improve the audio quality of calls on iPhone | iMore

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I read about this earlier and found the tip to be quite interesting. I will indeed try it out to see for myself whether or not it improves "audio quality".

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I read about this earlier and found the tip to be quite interesting. I will indeed try it out to see for myself whether or not it improves "audio quality".
Just to give you a bit of an assist to you it works as it seems to me driving around the block and one of the busier streets in front of my house that when your windows are down with all the wind and outside noise coming through is when it seems to do it's best. Just like noise cancelling earbuds in your ears would do. Hope this will help you.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I just realized after reading the 2 responses that you don't have that option and I do not myself because i still have my 4S. Fortunately my neighbor was lucky was lucky enough during launch day to get a silver 32 GB 5S and I have been playing around with it so when this came out it gave me the perfect phone to try this out so first of all let me apologize for not making that clear. Now I know why The answer and i thought what the heck are they talking about??? LOL .

So anyway using my buddies 5S to do this test worked very well for me and once i do have mo ordered 5S I will be turning it on to use this feature. Thank you and I am glad I got the message here....At least i do know it works.

​Thank you Pr1nce and Pink for your comments :)

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative