Will Apple approve Google Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mulasien

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
When the CEO of Apple has to publicly apologies for the Apple Maps application, stating that it is not up to par with Apple quality standards...I think that pretty much speaks for itself.

Heck, Apple Maps still doesn't know where I live unless I put a 'th' at the end of my street number, which is just silly.

It's getting better, that's great. However to say that Apple Maps is just fine, and any criticism of it is just trying to troll people when both the CEO of Apple said it's bad, and the governments of other nations (Australia) are warning people against using it, that's just blind fanboy'ism at its worst. C'mon now.

phonejunky

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
Thank you oh my goodness KCH the mod is literally acting like the problem didn't exist. Are you kidding me lol.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Thank you oh my goodness KCH the mod is literally acting like the problem didn't exist. Are you kidding me lol.

Did Apple have issues with maps? YES.

Are Apple maps as bad as the likes of you continue to bleat? NO.

Apple's maps are improving all the time. I have used Apple Maps without issue on plenty of road trips. Apple Maps, for me, works. Quite well.

phonejunky

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
Give it up already. The CEO was forced to come out and address the problem. So I'm not acting like it was worse then it was the problem was bad. Not just people but the GOVERNMENT OF AUSTRALIA warned citizens not to use the maps. Come on it was a bad issue. I'm not making it sound bad, it was bad. It wasn't just some minor fixes needed one update could fix or two lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73