You should be able to find your answer at the link below:

Upgrade to Google Apps for Business - Google Apps Help
    Looks like we cannot.
    03-25-2013 06:14 PM
    No there is not any for the time being.
    03-25-2013 06:41 PM
    Anyone know if the new blackberry has push gmail?
    sean1986 likes this.
    03-25-2013 10:57 PM
    Anyone know if the new blackberry has push gmail?
    Most likely through BIS/BES
    03-25-2013 11:54 PM
    Most likely through BIS/BES
    Actually that part I can tell you - the new BB OS doesn't work on the push architecture. But I remember reading reports of people getting their gmail almost instantly via IMAP setup.
    03-26-2013 12:39 AM
    Do you guys have any good news for Gmail push on the iOS native app? or we just switch to outlook.com? Here is a link shows how to switch: Upgrade from Gmail

Thanks
    04-14-2013 05:36 AM
    Has anyone heard if this will be a permanent deal not to be able to push through iOS native mail app with gmail? I really don't feel like switching email again?! I wonder if apple or google will compromise? If not what is everyone else using? I switched from yahoo to gmail back in 2010. Is outlook any good?
    04-20-2013 04:46 PM
    Apple really has nothing to do with this - it's a pure Google move... a "Richard" one at that.
    bgl321 likes this.
    04-20-2013 04:52 PM
    I guess I can't believe they would keep it that way? I mean for me it would be easier to switch email than a new phone? I just don't want to switch to outlook or something then they make another change!
    04-20-2013 05:14 PM
    I've just given up. The official Gmail app sucks so badly. I just setup to fetch every
    15 minutes with the stock app. I don't mind paying the $50 for Google Apps, but I
    want the same exact domain. *Throws hands in the air*
    Hushero likes this.
    04-22-2013 02:26 PM
    I can't stand the Gmail app. So sick of all the "flat" UI crap these days. I actually like the stock mail app, but I use Mailbox now for Gmail. That has push.
    04-22-2013 04:03 PM
    I can't stand the Gmail app. So sick of all the "flat" UI crap these days. I actually like the stock mail app, but I use Mailbox now for Gmail. That has push.
    Do you find th native mail app to be non-flat? ...
    04-22-2013 04:17 PM
    I tried Mailbox for a couple of days and realized there was no way I could have a
    good flow using it. If the Gmail app is too flat, then the Mailbox app is way too
    overdone. I just find the stock app to be simplistic (the way I like it). Plus, I when
    I receive an e-mail, I don't have to have the app freeze every time I wanna open
    the damn thing.
    04-22-2013 05:22 PM
    use sparrow and if your phone is jailbroken you can get sparrow+ (push service)
    04-24-2013 04:23 AM
    Not supposed to be true. I have an iPhone 5 that I've had since it was released, and push with Gmail (configured via Exchange on the phone) has always worked. After the iOS 6.1.4 update recently, push stopped working.
    05-13-2013 08:14 PM
    Not supposed to be true. I have an iPhone 5 that I've had since it was released, and push with Gmail (configured via Exchange on the phone) has always worked. After the iOS 6.1.4 update recently, push stopped working.
    Google no longer supports the Exchange sync method on iPhones with the stock mail app... they were supposed to 'grandfather' people using it until they changed devices... but in some instances, they seem to be simply up and not support exchange sync at their will... delete the Google account on your phone, and set it up again with the available defaults... and see these two links to set up contacts & calendar syncing with google

https://support.google.com/mail/answer/2753077?hl=en
    https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/151674?hl=en
    05-13-2013 08:20 PM
    I noticed recently that my gmail accounts set up with activesync weren't working well. I assumed this would happen eventually so I deleted the 2 accounts and set them up via the native mail app instructions. After I did so all of my contacts not related to facebook were gone. I've never used google's contacts....I entered most of them myself on my Iphone. So as not to lose them all, i reset the phone and restored it using ICloud backup. Is there something I am doing wrong, and is there a way to delete the gmail accounts without losing all the contacts?
    05-16-2013 06:13 PM
    I noticed recently that my gmail accounts set up with activesync weren't working well. I assumed this would happen eventually so I deleted the 2 accounts and set them up via the native mail app instructions. After I did so all of my contacts not related to facebook were gone. I've never used google's contacts....I entered most of them myself on my Iphone. So as not to lose them all, i reset the phone and restored it using ICloud backup. Is there something I am doing wrong, and is there a way to delete the gmail accounts without losing all the contacts?
    Sync your Google contacts via CardDav. Skip to the CardDav Section of the instructions at the link below:

How to setup Google Gmail on your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad | iMore.com
    05-16-2013 07:24 PM
    Reviving the dead thread - there might be an alternative for jailbreakers: Just saw a new tweak called "Push for Gmail" that claims to solve this. No idea if it's the real deal, though...
    06-06-2013 03:57 PM
    GoogleApps FTW!
    06-13-2013 09:53 PM
45 12