Hi Chris
    Am facing similar issue. I have both my gmail a/c and my corporate a/c set up on iphn5. The mails do not get pushed (miss BB for that). It does only when i click on mails, shows it is connecting then updating and finally displays the new mails. Depressing coz i ve been missing out on imp emails that require my immediate response.
    07-04-2013 02:54 AM
    Hi Chris
    Am facing similar issue. I have both my gmail a/c and my corporate a/c set up on iphn5. The mails do not get pushed (miss BB for that). It does only when i click on mails, shows it is connecting then updating and finally displays the new mails. Depressing coz i ve been missing out on imp emails that require my immediate response.
    Under Settings-Mail, Contacts, Calendar-Fetch New Data, go under Fetch and set it to 15 minutes, or 30. Gmail doesn't push on iOS. As for the corporate account, is it exchange? It should be, but to make sure, go to Advanced and tap the account. Make sure it says push.
    07-04-2013 08:07 AM
    Hi Chris
    As mentioned above, Gmail no longer pushes on iOS (except for paid Google Apps accounts) but that only refers to the native Mail app. If you use the Gmail app you DO get push.
    07-04-2013 11:08 AM
28 12