Need a little YouTube help...

Sancho90

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
First off, forgive me if this in the wrong section, I just figured it would probably get a little more attention here.

I recently switched gmail accounts. I'm attempting to switch from my old one and start anew. Well, I had an old separate YouTube account that was tied to my old gmail account. I closed the YouTube account, but still have the old gmail up and running until I comfortably feel I have everything switched over.

In the process of closing the YouTube account, my iPhone app obviously signed me out and couldn't find any log in information. I figured 'No big deal, I'll just sign in with my new gmail'. Well, every time I try, the app tells me the account is unavailable. It doesn't tell me the information is incorrect, it just flat out tells me the account in unavailable at this time. Yet, I can very easily sign in to YouTube using the same information through Safari, or on my desktop.

The same goes for my new iPad. Every time I try and sign in, it just says account unavailable. What's odd is that my new Apple TV can easily sign in to the same account without issues.

If anybody has any input on this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from Sancho's Brain
(New iPad, Tapatalk HD)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW