Does anyone know why google play (formerly google music) no longer works on iPad/iPhone? I was using it fine a weeks ago, then all of a sudden one day when i tried accessing the site via my browser, it asks me to increase the database size (which i agreed to), then justs shows a screen prompting me to start building my library online for free. When I got to my pc I can access the site just fine, but i also noticed another issue. there is supposed to be a 20K song cap per user, and i show roughly 3K songs, and when i tried to upload more it tells me i have exceeded my limit...WTF! total FAIL google, this is why i left android...itunes match is a much better offering in my opinion but i still want to access (and add to) my google library
    03-22-2012 11:47 AM
    Stopped working on my iPhone 4S but is still working on my iPad 2.
    Others have experienced the same thing but no one has offered a solution or an explanation..

Hope something happens soon.

Good Luck
    03-22-2012 09:28 PM
    It stopped working on all my iDevices. I haven't found anything online as to why. Considering buying gMusic or GoMusic but both have mixed reviews. I'd rather wait for the issue to be fixed and/or a native app. Although the later might be just wishful thinking.
    03-23-2012 12:07 PM
    It stopped working on all my iDevices. I haven't found anything online as to why. Considering buying gMusic or GoMusic but both have mixed reviews. I'd rather wait for the issue to be fixed and/or a native app. Although the later might be just wishful thinking.
    I'm with you MAGNUS and will probably wait & hope this gets fixed.
    Can't explain why it's still working on my iPad 2.

Good Luck
    03-23-2012 12:42 PM
    gMusic not workig either.
    Check out the thread in the link below:
    http://forums.imore.com/iphone-apps-...ml#post1857968

Good Luck
    03-23-2012 08:38 PM
    Great news guys,
    Mobile link working again on iPhone.
    Good Luck
    04-06-2012 11:30 AM
    Great news guys,
    Mobile link working again on iPhone.
    Good Luck
    Thanks for the heads up. It started working for me too.
    TurboTiger likes this.
    04-06-2012 02:22 PM
    Thanks for the heads up. It started working for me too.

MAGNUS,,

My Playlist is stopping between some (not all) songs.

How about you?

TIA
    04-06-2012 07:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD