Gmail calender

treogolfer

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I have a iPhone and got my calenderI to sync all my different calenders from gmail. I can not get it to work for my iPad? it only pulling my default calender!

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
M.google.com/sync from safari on iPad. Sign in, tap iPad, pick calendars to sync. Should work.

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

Tom.0

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
I configured my gmail as an Exchange account on my iPad. Never had an issue. If you need help send me a private message. There is a setting that you need to change in gmail itself.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I'm using Exchange to sync gmail, contacts and calendar on my iPhone 4S.

Any way to also sync the other calendars I have on Google, like US Holidays, sport teams, Weather etc.

TIA

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
iCal I believe has all of those. I know it has all the holidays and on most team websites it asks if you want to import into iCal.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
boozermj, it has been 10 days since you posted your dilemma. Did any of the above solutions work for you? If so, please let us know so that we won't feel the need to continue responding. Thank you.

Just Me, D

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
iCal I believe has all of those. I know it has all the holidays and on most team websites it asks if you want to import into iCal.

Phreddyl,
I assume that iCal is an app? I can't find it in the app store.

Anyway, I was hoping to sync the the calendars I have listed under "other" on Google Calendar like
US Holidays, my sport team, Weather.

TIA

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
iCal is just the default calendar on a Mac.

You might want to consider using any of the hundred 3rd party calendar apps which make viewing all your calendars simple. Check some of the threads comparing the various calendars available.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Phreddyl,
I assume that iCal is an app? I can't find it in the app store.

Anyway, I was hoping to sync the the calendars I have listed under "other" on Google Calendar like
US Holidays, my sport team, Weather.

TIA

Google iCal us holidays. Should bring you to page. Also accu weather app puts weather in your calendar and it's free.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
iCal is just the default calendar on a Mac.

You might want to consider using any of the hundred 3rd party calendar apps which make viewing all your calendars simple. Check some of the threads comparing the various calendars available.

Tks for the clarification Alli.

I guess I should have stated that I'm using a Windows XP.
I was just trying to determine if it was possible to get the "Other Calendars" other than my default calendar in Google to sync through Exchange. I was thinking that perhaps I could do this by adjusting some setting.

Again, Tks

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
M.google.com/sync from safari on iPad. Sign in, tap iPad, pick calendars to sync. Should work.

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

Tks laelipoo. This is exactly what I was looking for. For some reason when I first read your post I just assumed this wouldn't work with Exchange sync.
Worked like a charm.

However it must be restricted as to which calendar it will sync.
It will sync US Holidays and Weather but not my sports teams.

Tks again
Good Luck